Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

6ga is fine

12" is tight in that trunk.

Front opening is only 11 tall.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Oh I know. I built a box for it. (ported) But sold it May use the same design but make it where its firing in torwards the cabin

idk how to fix the slant in the trunk. I guess put a half inch of MDF on 2x4s so its like on a platform??? the only thing i can think of. Maybe 2 10s???

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

First off cut at 60-70 if your gonna send them 100+ each

And i think 2 sets of hsk165xl and an extra 3" and tweet up top should do it.

So.

2-hsk165xl sets

2-hl70's

2-more ht28's

Just wanting to clarify that you think this should keep up with the 3 18s in the wall:

Total of

2 - hsk165 sets (will mixing the xl and non xl mids be a problem, or is it worth the $ to upgrade from regulars)

2 - hl 700s, one in each door and one in each pillar

3 - ht28 tweets, 2 in each door and one in each pillar

That about right? Checking a dealer for pricing and such and want to make sure I know exactly what all I need.

Not kidding.. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4281_Alpine-SWR-1242D.html I can get these woofers for 120 a piece. Im thinking 4 on 2 AQ1200s In my explorer. Sound loud? Maybe fit in the back of a 4 door explorer? :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Does 2.2ft3 NET volume tuned to 33hz, using a 4" aeroport sound alright for a DC Level 3 running 500 rms, daily setup? Or should I hire a pro (ie. you Ray) to design my box? Oh and it's going in a single cab Dodge Ram, playing mostly Metal and old Rap.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

hey ray so i got my crossovers finally (there some boston accoustics) everything is all installed and sounds amazing but there is still some static its not loud and isnt effected by volume so when i turn the volume up i cant even hear it but knowing its there really bothers me. how do i go about diagnosing the problem. i honestly think its the head unit but dont know how to check

Please elaborate. Less port area and more volume? For example, my current box is tuned to 31, 1.1 per sub, 38sq in port. Plays 30-45 alright, with sharp droppoffs at either end. I have yet to build your design, Ray. This is just for learning purposes.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived