Ray Posted July 23, 2012 Author Report Posted July 23, 2012 Kindle, you can turn the lc1 all the way up It is just a line level CUT. Meaning it doesnt add anything to the signal. Only cuts it away. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted July 23, 2012 Author Report Posted July 23, 2012 Its a shallow 8" Pretty sure its 2 ohm And like 100 watts. I typically pull them out and build a box on the rear hump. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
IBleedMusick Posted July 23, 2012 Report Posted July 23, 2012 Its a shallow 8" Pretty sure its 2 ohm And like 100 watts. I typically pull them out and build a box on the rear hump. That looks great and was the original plan but customer wants to maintain stock cargo space. He has the 2 door sport not much space to work with. I am glad I asked because a few google searches said it was a 6.5" woofer and the amp is 75w @ 1 ohm. I was looking at a Jeep forum and they had success with the Kicker CVT in the stock enclosure but I wasn't so sure how it would work out. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Ray Posted July 23, 2012 Author Report Posted July 23, 2012 Well shit.. Could be a 6.5 in 01. Now im confused. Lol I am getting old ya know. Search the jeep forums. I bet those guys have a tutorial on it. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
IBleedMusick Posted July 23, 2012 Report Posted July 23, 2012 Well shit.. Could be a 6.5 in 01. Now im confused. Lol I am getting old ya know. Search the jeep forums. I bet those guys have a tutorial on it. I just went to his truck and pulled it. It's a 6.5 and I am going to attempt the tutorial I have seen using the Kicker CVT in the stock enclosure hopefully it sounds good. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
IBleedMusick Posted July 25, 2012 Report Posted July 25, 2012 Ray, I am hoping you can assist me with an issue I am having with my amp. I have done some basic troubleshooting but I am running out of ideas of why both of my mids/highs amps keep going into protect if I turn my volume up pass a certain point. I started a thread here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148017-midshighs-amps-go-into-protect-troubleshooting-help-please/ and so far I have tried most of the suggestions others made but still nothing has fixed the issue. Thanks. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
RickyFriery97 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 Hey Ray, any opinions on this unit? my Pioneer avh P4300DVD is installed but the dash has some mis alignments i cant get rid off, also lost use of my USB drive in the center console i just like the fact it has the 100% factory look but alot more options, and RCA outs and what not... Truck is a 2012 GMC Sierra SLT btw http://www.adcmobile.com/category/navigation/navigation-advent/advent-navigation-gm/advent-gm-navi-gmc/ 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Robert8252 Posted August 7, 2012 Report Posted August 7, 2012 Just wondering if you've ever tried hertz hx250s in a 4th or 6th order? And if so any ballpark volumes and tuning? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Ddub847 Posted August 7, 2012 Report Posted August 7, 2012 Ray i have a 2005 dodge magnum non navi. putting in an aftermarket radio in. The wiring harness has a box. what do i wire it to? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures_new.php?id=7301&picture_id=-1 picture of said wiring harness
Ray Posted August 7, 2012 Author Report Posted August 7, 2012 What do you mean wire it to? The instructions are pretty clear. That is just a can-bus turn on module. It goes in-line 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.