Sundown Audio

Honest Question: 2 Rf 4000s Or 4 Visonik 4000xds

Which would you choose if you had the choice, I can afford either right now i'm sure... but I can't decide.. rf's would be less a current hog and still good power, the visoniks... eh, still for the price i can get four.. so I dunno.

:huh: opinions?

Edited by SonicFX

sorry but this was a dumb question on this site. 95% will say take the rockfords. i would take either to be honest. the rf are nicer amps but the visoniks would be more powerful in total.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

plus if u plan on runnin multiple amps nothing can touch the rockford master/slave option right now

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

plus if u plan on runnin multiple amps nothing can touch the rockford master/slave option right now

I agree

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

Those Visoniks are powerfull amps. Don't they need high power to do it? I thought they came alive after 16V

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea x2 on that

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

what do you plan on power with these amps? you are taling the difference between 9000-9500 wats vs. 16000. They are 2 completely different options. for the same price I would say visonik since they would give you a shit ton of power

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...