IBleedMusick Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 Starting at 12:00am the Sky High Car Audio Black Friday Sale will commence. During your purchase simply enter the coupon codes during checkout to receive the discount. The sale will last from Friday November 29, 2013 at Midnight until Monday December 2, 2013 at 11:59pm. The first 10 customers will receive 20% off on SHCA products only after that the 4 day sale discount will be 15% off. Shipping is free in the US lower 48 on all products. International and US Territories shipping available at additional cost. DC Black Friday 15% Off - dcblkfri SHCA Black Friday 15% off - shcablkfri SHCA Black Friday 20% off - shcablkfri20 (First 10 Customers) XS Black Friday 5% off - xsblkfri SMD Black Friday 10% off - smdblkfri Spend $150 or more after discounts and receive a free Sky High Shirt. Shirts are Black with either a red or blue Sky High Logo. PLEASE NOTE: COUPON CODES ARE ONLY VALID ONLINE AT SKYHIGHCARAUDIO.NET. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
goodvibez Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 Hell Yeah! Couldn't have come at a better time! SHCA FTMFW! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
audiolamb6 Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 i didnt see anywhere to paste the code
Facekicker Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 Yeah I got a shopping cart ready but I'm at the payment screen and still no coupon box I just realized my local time is still only 11:00, may not start till midnight. Just dont wanna miss this. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
IBleedMusick Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 i didnt see anywhere to paste the code That's because the sale has not started. When I go to XS, it just says "coming soon".... It will be up when the sale kicks off Yeah I got a shopping cart ready but I'm at the payment screen and still no coupon box That's because it's not midnight yet. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
audiolamb6 Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 well shit o'well but u didnt put what time zone it would apply to
Facekicker Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 Thanks man, I pm'd - no need to answer Thanks for the help! 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
Miguels Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 pacific time.. 2 hours to go my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 I just ordered a few hours ago, using the 1st100 10% off code, my after discount total was still like $220, can I have a T-shirt with my order?? I hand't seen this yet. :) Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
IBleedMusick Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 10 Minutes until the start of the Sky High Car Audio Black Friday Sale...We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our SMD and XS stores, we are aware of the problem and are trying our best to work it out in a timely manner. We will inform everyone once the issue is resolved and the stores are up. Thank You! 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.