That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

Ya i don't really know much about a lot of this. I would like upgraded exhaust and just make the car a bit quicker overall. that would make me happy. not trying to

make it super fast or anything but you know just quicker than stock.

To be honest unless you did something to gain a significant amount of horsepower you won't notice any real difference.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

True. maybe just exhaust. make it sound a bit different. not like some ricer tho lol.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Exhaust, intake, and throttle body. Better throttle response and you should be able to notice a slight difference in acceleration. Car has 120-130stock you can gain about 10hp total from that. Not huge put better.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

We are all talking about tuneing a ford focus... I personally want to turbo the ford focus... possibly mess with compression... I want to get some good numbers... My Goal is to have My Focus get 300 hp... If I can achive that, who knows... I eventually will provide it with some juice... If I do what I plan on doing with this car... Its going to become a rally car :D

Look up focusfanatics.com tons of turbo focus. After my zx3 is all built up ill still have the option of a turbo. Goal is 150-170n/a and I its not enough I'm going to run 10-12psi and push for 250hp. Whp of course though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Exhaust, intake, and throttle body. Better throttle response and you should be able to notice a slight difference in acceleration. Car has 120-130stock you can gain about 10hp total from that. Not huge put better.

So spend what $600+ for 10HP that you absolutely will not notice. If you want a louder exhaust swap the muffler no reason wasting money anywhere else.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We are all talking about tuneing a ford focus... I personally want to turbo the ford focus... possibly mess with compression... I want to get some good numbers... My Goal is to have My Focus get 300 hp... If I can achive that, who knows... I eventually will provide it with some juice... If I do what I plan on doing with this car... Its going to become a rally car :D

Look up focusfanatics.com tons of turbo focus. After my zx3 is all built up ill still have the option of a turbo. Goal is 150-170n/a and I its not enough I'm going to run 10-12psi and push for 250hp. Whp of course though.

So 10g's plus to get 250 hp to the wheels? If you like foci just drop that 10g's down on a focus st and start at where you're wanting to get to.

Its not so much the Fact of money.... its just knowledge... Tbh... I would rather build something myself then buy something pre made that most others have... That's why I want to do things to this car rather than just saving up and going and buying an ST focus.

I also understand most of you will say its stupid to put the money into it... but tbh... I would take this car over a mustang... even though a mustang is an amazing car... I would take this car over it because its a fun car... the thing handles like a champ.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

True enough its nit cost effective but how is car audio cost effective? Spend thousands on car audio because you like it.

The focus isn't hard to get up to 250-300hp, you can push 200-250 with 2-3k into a turbo setup. Or rip the Moto apart spend 3-4k slap on a turbo setup for 2k and be able to produce well above 300hp. Still get 24-30pg with good driving habits. You can make a 300hp focus for under the 25000 price tag the 250hp st has. The st isn't 250 at the wheels either. A built focus can produce more at the wheels for less.

Think about it this way, 250/month plus 250/month insurance. $500 a month for 72 months. Or $500/month for 20months to have built a car with your own 2 hands, sweet, and blood that can outperform the option you gave?

Wouldn't you rather build your own stereo state rather then pay someone else to do it for you? It a pride thing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

True enough its nit cost effective but how is car audio cost effective? Spend thousands on car audio because you like it.

The focus isn't hard to get up to 250-300hp, you can push 200-250 with 2-3k into a turbo setup. Or rip the Moto apart spend 3-4k slap on a turbo setup for 2k and be able to produce well above 300hp. Still get 24-30pg with good driving habits. You can make a 300hp focus for under the 25000 price tag the 250hp st has. The st isn't 250 at the wheels either. A built focus can produce more at the wheels for less.

Think about it this way, 250/month plus 250/month insurance. $500 a month for 72 months. Or $500/month for 20months to have built a car with your own 2 hands, sweet, and blood that can outperform the option you gave?

Wouldn't you rather build your own stereo state rather then pay someone else to do it for you? It a pride thing.

Honestly if I had a focus and didn't care about putting money into it I wouldn't waste my time on the front wheel drive 4 banger setup I'd build a terminator focus. If you did that then you would truly have something bad ass and you would never see another.

Archived