That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

Way too much power holy fuck lol

I'll make sure to record it when we hook it up lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Haha yeah. I'm either goanna blow the subs, or sell them and get 9915's lol.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

I couldn't be happier with my teams. Lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I couldn't be happier with my teams. Lol.

The teams are a whole different sub than these. Don't get me wrong they are awesome subs. Just not for me.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

if you actually drive these subs with 8K rms they will obliterate. And you will be selling just motors and baskets.

I wouldn't give them more than 4K as Dan about that,

Dan blew his because of clipping and low voltage lol. i was there, i saw. thats why the next syste he built had neither of the two. but i still completely agree with you. if they see an actual 8k rms, they are fucked. They would probably tear themselves apart. now, my rise is shit, so i doubt i will see that much. but the way this amp works is it has 2 channels which you can bridge down to 1. so if 1 ohm bridged is too much, i'll run each sub at 2 per channel which would be around 6k per sub or so. then again, how much of that i will actually get who knows.

Edit: I have ran 3k per coil on my 12's and they were fine. sure after a song or so they got bit stinky. but i generally never go full tilt that long anyways. idk, either way i will upgrade subs

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

if you actually drive these subs with 8K rms they will obliterate. And you will be selling just motors and baskets.

Dan blew his because of clipping and low voltage lol. i was there, i saw. thats why the next syste he built had neither of the two. but i still completely agree with you. if they see an actual 8k rms, they are fucked. They would probably tear themselves apart. now, my rise is shit, so i doubt i will see that much. but the way this amp works is it has 2 channels which you can bridge down to 1. so if 1 ohm bridged is too much, i'll run each sub at 2 per channel which would be around 6k per sub or so. then again, how much of that i will actually get who knows.

Edit: I have ran 3k per coil on my 12's and they were fine. sure after a song or so they got bit stinky. but i generally never go full tilt that long anyways. idk, either way i will upgrade subs

Why not upgrade everything now? Get it all working at one time. that's what I would do. Sell the subs and upgrade before you install amp and add at least 2 banks of caps to start.

Why not upgrade everything now? Get it all working at one time. that's what I would do. Sell the subs and upgrade before you install amp and add at least 2 banks of caps to start.

Honestly because i dont have the money atm to do it all at once. i dont plan on blowing these subs up. i plan to run them at their max and be careful

and not clip or anything. once i get the amp i am goanna get a feel for what my electrical should be and i will be ordering more caps in the next week or so.

then i wanna see how the subs handle it. who knows. my rise may be so bad that i only see 10k or less from that amp. idk. but i want Z's...badly. i don't

see that happening soon but i can see 9900's in the future.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

recones arent that expensive. the 9900s could easily take that all day. the new 95j may also be able to take it for a while. the new coils are 3.4 inches compared to the old 3 inch coil on the i series.

either way, you dont have anywhere near the electrical for the amp you are getting. id be surprised if you clamped 5k. you know when I get the meter and clamp out I break hearts. lol

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

recones arent that expensive. the 9900s could easily take that all day. the new 95j may also be able to take it for a while. the new coils are 3.4 inches compared to the old 3 inch coil on the i series.

either way, you dont have anywhere near the electrical for the amp you are getting. id be surprised if you clamped 5k. you know when I get the meter and clamp out I break hearts. lol

I'll be adding a bunch if banks soon. But I know ill get more than 5k out if that amp. I will probably be able to go full tilt for a bit as the voltage slowly drops down. Just like with my old setup. Idk. We will see what happens

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Archived