03 S10 dash speaker suggestions?

03 Xtreme Fosgate

Just ordered the T3652-S comp set for my doors now I've got figure out what comps to get for the dash

Just ordered the T3652-S comp set for my doors now I've got figure out what comps to get for the dash

Hell yea! shit, I'm happy *for* you

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Hell ya man, Glad ya got them. Go for the T152 comps on the dash, what every you go with will be sick. How much where they? Got my of Amazon for for $347 i think.

Hell yea! shit, I'm happy *for* you

thanks man,they sold the last of them today and all that was left was a open box in the closeout section.. It was the set they opened for their pictures and still carries same warranty.

Hell ya man, Glad ya got them. Go for the T152 comps on the dash, what every you go with will be sick. How much where they? Got my of Amazon for for $347 i think.

He gave them to me for $315,they were in closeout section and was open box. They sold out of new ones while I was at work and this set was used for their web pictures and still carries same warranty. I was thinking the T152-S but they're about the same price as the 6.5 sets so IDK

I did mine like this, just an idea. And there's more then enough room for 6 1/2s

photobucket-31356-1344888382145.jpg

photobucket-17751-1344888396092.jpg

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

That does look interesting, I was looking at T1 & T252-S comp sets but it's not much more $ to get the 6.5 set.. How did that sound?

Really good, usually with the tweets in your face like that some people say they're harsh, but like this they reflect off of the windshield and sound awesome. Plus with them being up there it raises the imaging up to a nice level. And you don't get the blind spots that you would with a-pillar pods.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I'd like to thank everyone that commented here for suggestions. I ended up getting the T252-S set from onlinecarstereo.com for the dash so I'll see how this goes with OCS.. I hope all goes well.. Also ordered 2nd set of T2652-S from OCS and my T3652-S from SE should be here Monday..

Archived