Suggestions/tips for new speakers

SchnuppeR

every person I've ever heard say anything about cdt is that they have great midbass, but I personally haven't heard them. So if you personally weren't happy with them, I wanna know what you're using so i can look into what you are using.

your thinking of mid range not midbass?

that's not what I'm thinking but I'm not gonna argue anymore. I know n8 has a ton and tons and tons more experience then me and I'm not saying he's wrong or was happy with cdt. I'm just saying from the research I did, they supposedly had great midbass, specifically the m6+ because that's what I reasearched the most. But if he has some other set up with better midbass then those, I would like to know what he has. That's all.

Hahahahahahahaha wooow! So the only lines they have that have great midbass are the HD, ES and Gold....that's funny cause you just named all of there lines except the ENTRY level line the CL which of course like any speaker line, you must have a entry line to sell, and even there entry line has some good ones. Thanks for making yourselve look like a willing ignorant and proving me right.

Hahahahahahahaha wooow! So the only lines they have that have great midbass are the HD, ES and Gold....that's funny cause you just named all of there lines except the ENTRY level line the CL which of course like any speaker line, you must have a entry line to sell, and even there entry line has some good ones. Thanks for making yourselve look like a willing ignorant and proving me right.

I've never proven you right. You're still a retard.if you know so much tell me why you ask so many stupid questions?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You've got your

CL

Cl Classic

ES

ES gold

ES eurosports

HD

HD anniversary series

They also have a pss pro line so tell me what part of that is the same as what you said.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I only ask questions with or about products or equipment I have never used, to gain knowledge on them and as much as possible.

Have you used T2's? Do you use the CDT's? Do you use the CDT's active? Passive? Headunit power?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

no hes got a buddy that has a shop hes heard everything but yet still comes here to ask us questions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived