1k rms stock electrical

To start off do big 3 and get a good battery underhood. I would recommend xs power.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

ik a lot of ppl hate on caps but i had a hyundai accent that was dimming and as soon as a put a cap in it stopped the dimming, so u could try that, they are about 100 bucks otherwise u could search your area for someone who will rebuild ur alt, they could proly rebuild it up to 160 or 180 maybe and that would prolly cost u 150 or 200 at the most, my orig alt in my blazer stopped working and it was a either a 105 or a 120 i think and my guy rebuilt it to a 180 for 150 bucks till i got my singer alt in

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

it just allows ur alt to push out the max amount it can, electricity takes the path of least resistance, right now ur alt is trying to push extra power through a really tiny wire to feed ur audio system, bigger wire will allow it to flow more freely thus possibly not dimming because u will have more power flowing to ur battery

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

if your dimming at 400rms your having a ground problem or power I had a 400rms amp it dim my ligths just a little thats with stock every thing 90amp alt no big 3.now I'm running a t1000bd it dims the shit out of the lights not my headlight i'm running hid with stock everything and 1/0 big 3 done. the best thing to do is big 3,ho alt like 170 or so amps, upgrade the batt.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

it just allows ur alt to push out the max amount it can, electricity takes the path of least resistance, right now ur alt is trying to push extra power through a really tiny wire to feed ur audio system, bigger wire will allow it to flow more freely thus possibly not dimming because u will have more power flowing to ur battery

good explanation right here that is why its suggested

for a good battery i suggest xs power or odyssey on newegg

look for good brands when looking for caps ie. rockford fosgate has some really good ones i am looking at a 10farad

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

yea thats why i would say ur best best bet/ cheapest fix would be to do the big three, even with some welding wire u find thats used or somethign and if that doesnt work, try to find an electrical shop near u to rebuild ur alt to be a little bigger or just pic up a cap and see if that works ik best buy has some, i think they are stinger brand which isnt terrible for like 100 bucks. other than that, maybe post some pics of ur setup so ppl can see where ur grounding at to make sure its the best possible place to ground ur wire

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

Archived