Sonic Electronix

Just cant believe the prices. Even if you find it cheaper they will price match most of the time. I like to call or do the live chat to get the best deals. Just got a killer deal on some speakers tonight. I have ordered a few times from them and always had good service.

Thanks Sonic. I will be a return customer

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Just cant believe the prices. Even if you find it cheaper they will price match most of the time. I like to call or do the live chat to get the best deals. Just got a killer deal on some speakers tonight. I have ordered a few times from them and always had good service.

Thanks Sonic. I will be a return customer

Glad to hear this! Thanks! :)

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

I have over 30 orders from them and don't even want to figure out the total I've spent with just them. My first purchase was for over $2K. Needless to say I'll continue using Sonic as my first go to source. Customer service is amazing,I usually only call a rep named Kyle Ellison ext. 2555 to make all my orders.

I have used sonic this year and have bought over a $1000 worth of stuff from them they have great customer service and awesome free fast shipping. you guys rock keep up the good work.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I have over 30 orders from them and don't even want to figure out the total I've spent with just them. My first purchase was for over $2K. Needless to say I'll continue using Sonic as my first go to source. Customer service is amazing,I usually only call a rep named Kyle Ellison ext. 2555 to make all my orders.

I found it beneficial to actually talk to a real person to get the best deal.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Thats cool. I have my "guy" also. Only dude ill go through. I have his personal email. Ill ask him if he (SONIC) can do this or that.

Dude and the company has done me more than well.

There is even times, ill pay a few bones extra, just cause i know.. I KNOW, i have support all the time. So, the saving of a few percent, ill STILL go to SONIC.

I was buyin from them before they made supporting member here..... And i kissed the ground when they did make partner here. I got even MORE gear when they did due to the fact.

Good shit.