Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking it would be cool to be able to post video in the forum threads. So I did a search to find some info. I guess the people that built this forum leave it up to the site admin to make his own custom bb code for video if they choose to. I found this offering code to post youtube video http://forums.wolframstudios.com/index.php...&showfile=2 From what ive read allowing video from any web site to be posted on the forum leaves the forum vulnerable to all sorts of different things. But by allowing only allowing youtube vids eliminates vulnerabilities.

Posted

david has a job. im sure he will look into it when he gets time, if he feels like it :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

sure, but it wont be until I finish another project I got going on. next week I will be working out of town, we rented a house down there so Im taking my pc with me, sothats the eariest i can get to that.

Posted

ok let me know if that code works out for you. I have the time at night to resurch it and find different code if you need it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...