DC Sound Lab

Box for 2 Lvl 6 15s

You are gonna want more cubes per sub and double the port for the design your trying to do. I am doing something similar with 2 SP4 15's and my cut out will be 48." x 17.75". How much power are you gonna run?

5k per sub at 1 ohm daily

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

You are probably gonna want to go like 4.5-5 cubes with like 100sqin of port per sub at a minimum.

why do you say that? I've built a few boxes before this one but i don't understand making it bigger, could you elaborate? Not trying to sound like a dick, honestly would like to know lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Based on the Xmax of the sub and recommended box volume for 15 that takes a crap load of power. http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31 Not saying a smaller box would fail, the subs just might not perform as well. If I were you I'd hit up CJ and see what he says.

honestly surprised that cody hasn't said anything lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Lvl 6's, are well,.. their own beast. They dont play nice with box making programs, and the like.

IMHO they are not designed for any type of musical design. To me a BURP only type.

Also, i wouldnt put a Lv6 in a BP anyway. No way.

Shoot for a flat wall.

Or dump them for some xls or level 5's

Just me.......

I've heard 4 15" lvl 6 walled off in a blazer and they sounded GREAT on music... loud as shit but still smooth

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

Lvl 6's, are well,.. their own beast. They dont play nice with box making programs, and the like.

IMHO they are not designed for any type of musical design. To me a BURP only type.

Shoot for a flat wall.

Just me.......

I've heard 4 15" lvl 6 walled off in a blazer and they sounded GREAT on music... loud as shit but still smooth

cool

Shoot for a flat wall.

Just me.......

cool

How the subs sound is completely install dependent. The cheapest chinese subwoofer in the right enclosure could be considered "musical"

just saying... but to each their own

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

Shoot for a flat wall.

Just me.......

cool

How the subs sound is completely install dependent. The cheapest chinese subwoofer in the right enclosure could be considered "musical"

just saying... but to each their own

Yup...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179516-street-beat/