DC Sound Lab

Box for 2 Lvl 6 15s

should hammer those lows pretty good. looking forward to a build log or pics!

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

lvl 6s are great musical subs and perform great in bandpasses, i know this for a fact , might want to add some bracing in side that box now what are you planning on power, do not put that sub in 4.5 cubes it will tear itself apart

Odd, i was told no BP for l6's.. lol...

lvl 6s are great musical subs and perform great in bandpasses, i know this for a fact , might want to add some bracing in side that box now what are you planning on power, do not put that sub in 4.5 cubes it will tear itself apart

Odd, i was told no BP for l6's.. lol...

I've sat inside a DC truck with 2 18" Lvl 6 in a 6th order bandpass... talk about nasty lows

It's also on Steve meades youtube channel

Edited by VaNQuisH

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

kylar look up justin henke, with his sixth order with two lvl 6 18s doing a 55 at 19hz

yeah i've sat inside that truck at autorama... nasty lows

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163790-pretty-lady-and-skin-rippling-bass/

first they "aren't musical" and now they "don't like bp"

incorrect info all the way around.

Edited by VaNQuisH

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

Have a couple 6' lengths of 3/4" all thread, coupled with 1.5" thick walls and a 3" thick face, all 3 should make it rock solid. If not than i'll add more haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'm not sure I see why you couldn't do a BP with a lvl6 either. I mean, I use my 4th for excursion restriction purposes only (In fact I think sundown uses the same practice in their van), so even if they're stupidly stiff and wouldn't like a bandpass it's still good to prevent them from bottoming out. If they're going on 5k a pop, I don't think over excursion would be an issue. In fact I don't see it being an issue on anything under 10k lmao.

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.