Karkov Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 This all might as well be in spanish because I don't understand what the FU is going on in here..... oh, and no I don't have anything positive to contribute other than wow, you guys are smart 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Rockford96 Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 College physics? Fuckkk Imma stay in high school lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 College physics? Fuckkk Imma stay in high school lol yep between physics 1 and physics 2 you cover every topic that is considered as "modern physics"... which at this point includes quantum, atomic, and nuclear physics edit- obviously we don't go like crazy in depth with it... but we covered all of it... it just all involves doing the stuff "in a perfect vacuum" mostly, so you're not really messing with stuff in terms of environmental effects and stuff like that Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Souldrop Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 Yeah First year physics does a great job of really being a survey of the breadth and scope of Physics. As you progress into higher physics classes all you really are doing is refining your ability to solve problems and gaining a deeper understanding of the concepts involved. The only topic that I feel that first year physics can't cover very well is general relativity it just requires too much mathematical sophistication for a course that could be part of someone's gen ed btw OP I plugged in the numbers as well and came to the same answer as you. Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been working also out of curiosity what is your major? 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
TRTC360 Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 I like potatoes '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
dionysus Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Yeah First year physics does a great job of really being a survey of the breadth and scope of Physics. As you progress into higher physics classes all you really are doing is refining your ability to solve problems and gaining a deeper understanding of the concepts involved. The only topic that I feel that first year physics can't cover very well is general relativity it just requires too much mathematical sophistication for a course that could be part of someone's gen ed btw OP I plugged in the numbers as well and came to the same answer as you. Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been working also out of curiosity what is your major? The unit circle? Man that's a little tricky to master, again I tip my hat to you gentlemen Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Souldrop Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Yeah First year physics does a great job of really being a survey of the breadth and scope of Physics. As you progress into higher physics classes all you really are doing is refining your ability to solve problems and gaining a deeper understanding of the concepts involved. The only topic that I feel that first year physics can't cover very well is general relativity it just requires too much mathematical sophistication for a course that could be part of someone's gen ed btw OP I plugged in the numbers as well and came to the same answer as you. Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been working also out of curiosity what is your major? The unit circle? Man that's a little tricky to master, again I tip my hat to you gentlemen Hey that unit circle is tricky bastard...it makes my head spin 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
dionysus Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Yeah First year physics does a great job of really being a survey of the breadth and scope of Physics. As you progress into higher physics classes all you really are doing is refining your ability to solve problems and gaining a deeper understanding of the concepts involved. The only topic that I feel that first year physics can't cover very well is general relativity it just requires too much mathematical sophistication for a course that could be part of someone's gen ed btw OP I plugged in the numbers as well and came to the same answer as you. Sorry it took so long to reply; I've been working also out of curiosity what is your major?The unit circle? Man that's a little tricky to master, again I tip my hat to you gentlemen Hey that unit circle is tricky bastard...it makes my head spin X2! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
SnowDrifter Posted December 8, 2013 Report Posted December 8, 2013 Want to solve this myself tomorrow. Should make for some fun reading ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
dionysus Posted December 8, 2013 Report Posted December 8, 2013 I'm at my neighbors gettin schooled in physics now! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.