Second Skin Audio

Thinking Outside the box on sub cooling !!

Deadly hertzz

Attaching a vent would act like another port. And since a port blows and pulls air hundreds of times per minute I doubt you would actually get any cooling effect.

I figured that part I didn't mean like cut a separate home out for a vent but say you have a huge port I didn't think one small line ran in with cold air would affect it but ^^^^ he hit the nail on the head with the inverted thing a lot more options for cooling

8 sundown sa 12s walled
Saz3000 at .5
HO alt
All ofc Sky high wire
Alpine components
Rockford power mids

imagesCAA9EA5N_zps0f411022.jpga5ec9a01-b60c-4312-9001-236b48dfe6b0_zpsb01ef146-7fd0-47c3-90e9-f1a2d4595b03_zpsimagesCATNMRMV_zps66a8566a.jpg

Get a dehumidifier for your car. 0% humidity or as close to it as possible

Phase change cooling for the motor with cold air jets blowing directly onto the coil.

Cut out a large hole in the side of the box and flush mount a heatsink to it. Kind of like how a plexi window is done except with a heat sink. Have cold air blowing on the exterior side of the heatsink.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

ive had the idea of wrapping the motor in copper lines and running coolant threw them before but on ur idea.. though simple I think would be bad... for the main fact that ur pressurizing ur box so as the sub pulls air into the box ur ac duct would be forcing air in to it also so it might (and I say that lightly) puch a sub past its mechanical limits but a high end sub I don't think it would

98 honda civic hx build in process

have need

sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening

sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman)

sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing

amp rack (half done) and box processor

kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs)

infinity reference components

trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened

kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb)

check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4

November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)

the bmw x5 guy used the air conditioning for his amps, straight up put them under the hood of his suv. I thought about running a hose straight to my trunk, since i will be sealing it off, and using it to help lower the temp of the entire trunk, as well as adding fans to help with cooling back there.

^^No don't listen to this guy he don't know nothin'

square waves make you louder

Archived