Sonic Electronix

I could care less if people think I sound loud from the outside. I like to see their reactions when they sit on the INSIDE :)

that is for sure....

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i can hear bass14's sub about 3/4 of a mile away from my house, living in wisconsin, where we live there are no big towns withing 30 miles. he also made my moms clock fall off the wall when he got to my driveway.

as for me ive had the cops called on me three times, had my neighbor come over and write down my license plate number down along with all of my friends. he claimed stuff was falling off his walls and vibrating his windows. the cop that always comes used to be my DARE officer so cuts me slack. he said that i couldnt get into that much trouble out in the country as long as i didnt turn it up to loud before 9 and turned it down at around 10. my dad has told me to turn it down at the 3rd power pole away from the house so i dont get into trouble.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i can hear bass14's sub about 3/4 of a mile away from my house, living in wisconsin, where we live there are no big towns withing 30 miles. he also made my moms clock fall off the wall when he got to my driveway.

as for me ive had the cops called on me three times, had my neighbor come over and write down my license plate number down along with all of my friends. he claimed stuff was falling off his walls and vibrating his windows. the cop that always comes used to be my DARE officer so cuts me slack. he said that i couldnt get into that much trouble out in the country as long as i didnt turn it up to loud before 9 and turned it down at around 10. my dad has told me to turn it down at the 3rd power pole away from the house so i dont get into trouble.

:lol::lol: ....yep thats me!!! gotta love the TCs!!yep ur neighbor is a dick.......he took my plates too...ass hole!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

• 6 months later...

Yesterday a guy at work saw the Sundown logo on the back of my car and wanted a demo. So at lunch time I gave him and his buddies a demo. No big deal I played some Jeezy for them. Their all going crazy saying its the loudest car they ever heard and all that crap. I am thinking to myself they don't know what a loud car really is cause I know that I am no where close to being as loud as some of you other guys. Any way on with the story... the first shift guys told the second shift guys so they wanted a demo. While a was giving them a demo there was a lady from the front office on her smoke break so I cut it short. She told me that at lunch time the VP of the company and the plant manager along with her were on a conference call with the President of the company in Illinois, I'm in South Carolina. He wanted to know what that "noise" was... Now I was parked about 400 some feet away from the building. She also said that they could feel the table vibrating. So does that count for being heard the furthest??

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

i think you guys are grossly underestimating a mile........i just did a video a few weeks ago and i litterally dropped my boy off and drove exactly 1 mile away. It was WAY further away then i thought. He did hear me but that mile was not anything easy to do. Thats over 5,000 feet :D I didnt post the video of us doing it because it was kinda windy out there and it ruined the audio because it was so annoying and the camera didnt actually pick up the bass. Im going to do a redo on a better day. I definitly agree that the geographic location has a lot to do with it because ive been 5 miles out in the canyons on the way to Chickens and had him hear me - but when i did it on purpose it was a LONNNNG mile :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

with me it depends on how loud I yell......

oh your talking bout systems.... damn... 2ft maybe 3?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the ticket i got last week said he could hear everything loud and clear 3 blocks away, bass, highs, everything

i'd say 400 feet with windows up, 1/4-1/2 mile with windows down

for the sake of argument, I can hear my buddy start up his car on his way to my house. 3 kicker cvr's and 1200ish watts, google earth says its .9miles by road and .7 by distance.

crap...i have to go to court in 2 weeks, hooray upstate cops and their "disorderly conducts"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well my boy lives out in the country and i called him about 5 minutes before i got there and told him to call me when he heard bass. i set the odometer when called me and hit 2.2 miles. that was with an mt 18 on a us2000x in my tahoe. hope to hit 3 with my 2 15's in the civic

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I've been told that my subs can be heard a half mile away, and I've got 10" MTX Thunder 6000s, I was told by my next door neighbor she can feel it in her floor when I pull up :o

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived