Cody Johnson's F-150 8 15s 4th order

So the front portion will be the sealed section, and the ported will run behind, with the port coming over the top of the sealed section?

It's a cody build, so I know there will be a big ass plexi window in the front, no matter what :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

So the front portion will be the sealed section, and the ported will run behind, with the port coming over the top of the sealed section?

It's a cody build, so I know there will be a big ass plexi window in the front, no matter what :)

You sir are the first one to actually get it correct.

You sir are the first one to actually get it correct.

Love the design then. VERY different. From what I have seen on here, top port = not great for numbers. But I guess you don't really care for numbers. This is more just for fun and to sell products, eh?

And if I may, can I suggest a mirror on the top of the port...to see those fucking beautiful Level 5 motors.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived