Sundown Audio

Blown Crescendo 2000d

Jskiles

Why pay someone to do it when I can fix it myself? Just gotta find whats wrong. No sense in sending it to someone and have them do a 10 dollar fix for 50+

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Because you don't know what you are doing and will more than likely mess it up more. No way you will pay $50 for a repair. My bc3500 was over $250 when it got fixed

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Because you don't know what you are doing and will more than likely mess it up more. No way you will pay $50 for a repair. My bc3500 was over $250 when it got fixed

my 5500 had a full board repair for $280 and works flawlessly to this day

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I actually know a lil bit in building and repairing circuit boards considering some of my tests in school has been to do so. Now im not saying im an expert whatsoever but I have done this type of stuff and have teacher s to help me. Now ridiculous amount for a simple fix then I wouldn't have a problem sending it in since im lazy lol.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Send it to someone who knows what they're doing. I've gone to Amp Medics for my amps a couple times and ask how he knows what's wrong with the amps exactly and he says he meters the ends of all the components to check for continuity and blah blah blah. He says parts can/will weaken greatly and not blow but will still need replaced.

Good luck.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Send it to someone who knows what they're doing. I've gone to Amp Medics for my amps a couple times and ask how he knows what's wrong with the amps exactly and he says he meters the ends of all the components to check for continuity and blah blah blah. He says parts can/will weaken greatly and not blow but will still need replaced.

Good luck.

Met him in person last week. He is a cool, down to earth guy. Does it out of his home. Has stacks of amps in the garage and boards everywhere. Said he got in to the business accidentally and doesn't even have a piece of audio gear in his car lol

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Was that DB-r or Amp Medics you got your repair for $280? I got a couple amps with blown outputs so the repair shouldn't be that expensive if you got full boards for $280

amp medics. I shipped it to him from Texas and he was exceptional in explaining everything. Now, I am on vacation in Clearwater, FL, and had some symptoms happening where I thought the amp went bad and drove 23miles to his personal house where he tested it in front of me and played it flawlessly and helped diagnose. Great guy

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

Was that DB-r or Amp Medics you got your repair for $280? I got a couple amps with blown outputs so the repair shouldn't be that expensive if you got full boards for $280

amp medics. I shipped it to him from Texas and he was exceptional in explaining everything. Now, I am on vacation in Clearwater, FL, and had some symptoms happening where I thought the amp went bad and drove 23miles to his personal house where he tested it in front of me and played it flawlessly and helped diagnose. Great guy

Thanks. I'll be sure to contact him asap

Archived