On-going issue with H/O Honda Civic alt...is it the alt or the car???

As it turns out talking to Singer himself was just the right thing to do. He has once again made things right with me and then some. My choice of an ignition source may have been leaking voltage causing the regulator to burn out on itself or the parts could have been a bad batch from the manufacturer but either way Mike is going to upgrade me to an externally regulated six phase alt to virtually eliminate any source of further failure.

Good to hear.

I spoke with him after i read this. And, now im really fucking pissed off, as yet another dude is getting a 6 phase, before me. I CALL BULLSHIT !!..

LOL, good luck. Glad to hear you got taken care of. Not a bit surprised, but, always good to hear. ;)

Ordering a 340a alt from him for my 03 grand marquis I hope to goodness I don't see those kinds of issues other wise I'm looking at a 40 mile hike to work one way. Can't wait to finish Christmas shopping so I can place my order

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

• 2 weeks later...

I ran 200amps iraagi h/o alt for about 7 years in my honda crx until voltage regulator quitting working.

Do not mix yellow and xs power batteries, the batteries are fighting internal resistance. Always run same brand batteries under the hood and in the back.

'91 Honda crx - TOTALLED

200amps rebuilt Iraggi alt

2 d3100

Mojo [email protected]

2 15's DC XLm1 in 7.2cubes, 2 6" aeroports tuned to 32hz

Archived