Sundown Audio

Audiopipe APCL-30001D true power rateings?

Unkown107

Thank you I've been up since 5 am and I was about to crash. I really needed that soulful belly laugh that you provided by all the misinformation in your very first post ever.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's really about knowing what type of sound you want i have been doing competition for years I have used Hifonics amps and Autotek amp when they where a dollar per watt so i know what im talking about. I have this amp pushing Two Kicker 18" Solo X Sub's in my Chevy Avalanche The box was special design by the guy that own Volcano they used to be a major amp and sub manufacture but now they just design speaker boxes This Audiopipe apcl30001d pushes the hell out of my subs the bass hit so low that I can see Windows wave on stores fronts i have had people tell me they can hear me coming a mile away you can see my front windshield bulge out when playing bass its funny when other people pull up beside me playing their bass i turn Mines up a little and see the look on their faces and watch their windows shake from my bass so no one cant tell me that this amp don't have power this is a beast of a amp I will tell everyone to buy this amp....

can we get a video of these subs and this amp perform? Just curious to see those beast of subs get pushed by an AP amp

• 6 months later...

Archived