Jump to content

Car Advice (Turbo, engine swap, etc)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Bruhhhh... A fucking supra I would die for. But that's kinda cheap. A lot of CL robberies been happening in Cali. But idk. Most supras I've seen out here are 10-15k with 100k+ miles

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

wrong year supra your thinking 95-96 i think. the one he posted are dime a dozen

theyre also around 20k used and it seems like he is on a bit of a budget and thats cheap and has some stuff already done

edit: yeah those mid 90s supras are fast

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Posted

Those 90s supers SINGLE turbo will beat most cars. TT is just jaw dropping. And yeah budget is def in the sentence. Haha. But it's not cheap for project cars so. What do u think of a mr2 with a k20 in it ?

On phone but here's a vid with 1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FghHghOaypM

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

What are your financials like?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Buy a 2nd gen Lexus SC300. You can get them for like $3-$4K. Comes stock with a 2jz-ge. Just make sure it doesn't have VVTI (weaker rods). Put on a used Holset turbo, get a jdm supra or aristo TT ecu, ARP headstuds + TT headgasket, Bigger injectors and you can have an easy 400 hp car that is actually reliable. Only thing you might want to watch is the trans. I've seen people daily these for years with 600+hp on the stock longblock and have no problem doing it. You could get 400 hp for about $6k including the price of the car.

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Posted

90s hatch are nice and light as fuck. I would get one but you have to have a lot of money to make em look nice too.

I'm only 18 and I don't have a job until summer (1 more semester). I have 4k saved up and I don't know if I should buy a project car now n use my summer job money for engine upgrades. Or just save it completely until like 8k and do it all at once

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

In the meantime I need advice on what I can do to make a Honda accord look Nicer. No stickers or any of that. Talking about maybe 18s or 19s, maybe plasti dip emblems, etc. nothing to make my car look like a I did upgrades to the engine, but to make it just look nicer compared to stock hondas

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...