Well its two really

1,When ever I open my Azureus Dowload folder it will load and then say Internet Explore has to shut down and then cloesès my AZureus,I have scanned it with live one car etc and nothing is found.

Im running Vista to

Heres the Laptop

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en/ho/WF...1-79478202.html

2,I when I bought the Computer could not get the mouse pad that is build into the computer to work with my fingers so I bought a moose and used the top part to use the moose on and well this happenèd.

As you can see by the pictures what I have done

Is there any way to replace the top part of the Lap-top case as I want to sell it and well can`t sell it with that

computer006.jpg

computer0081.jpg

Moving where the Money Trees are

this post should be in the computer section

you would need to contact compaq about a new case/ piece for it

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Ok, moved.

How about a little paint?

Tape that bitch off and spray it?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ok, moved.

How about a little paint?

Tape that bitch off and spray it?

lol. if you really wanted to, you could do this prolly. you would just have to be really really carefull on your taping and painting to make it look good.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

So now that its in the right part of the Forum

What would make my AZUREUES folder just close down and say its to do with Internet Explore how would you fix that

On another thing My DVD Burner does not work at all either,will burn the Disc half way and say I need to install a Empty Disc and then press okay after that it keeps telling me to put in a new Disc and then after I press okay again says Error and could not burn your project and pops out the disc.

I will have to talk to Compaq about the case then thought I could by it online or something

this computer is old for only getting it in May 2007 and half the shit don't work

Moving where the Money Trees are

So now that its in the right part of the Forum

What would make my AZUREUES folder just close down and say its to do with Internet Explore how would you fix that

On another thing My DVD Burner does not work at all either,will burn the Disc half way and say I need to install a Empty Disc and then press okay after that it keeps telling me to put in a new Disc and then after I press okay again says Error and could not burn your project and pops out the disc.

I will have to talk to Compaq about the case then thought I could by it online or something

this computer is old for only getting it in May 2007 and half the shit don't work

thats because its a shitty compaq

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Go to compaq website and download the driver for your mouse pad...As far as the finish goes you might can hit up ebay and find and replace that piece of plastic cover. Or go to the compaq site and order another plastic piece.