spoons stang v2, 98gt 2.5krms 2 12s, incriminator, singer, sundown, xs, crescendo

Still no seal off :(

and yea, your car doesn't sag at all... lucky sob lol

Ahha I dunno why it doesn't. Probably something to do with quality of springs or something.

Yeah im still trying to figure it out. I dont want to great stuff everything. Gotta cut and carpet some triangles. Dunno how gonna mount.

I dont want to great stuff either so I'm going to TRY to cut a "beauty" in front of the baffle so that it takes the shape of the edges and on the backside, I'll probably use sound deadening... If I can't do it, I'm going to take it to my my fav local shop and have them do it!
I got 2 cans just in case! Hahah my interior is falling apart I just want it sealed. If it looks okay doing it. Thats good. Yeah I got quite a few sheets second skin that im gonna make use of. I gotta fix my pass side quarter panel window plastic thing. It hella flops around.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Go back and look at my build with the 2 XL 10s. Took my time to cut a perfect shaped panel. Then, sandwiched it in between the car and the box. And once the box is secured from the rear, that seal is pretty tight.

I'll check it out. Thats what I was thinking. Just wedging and what not. I knew it was gonna rattle but its so much worse.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

If you were loud, you wouldn't hear the rattles. ;).

Save yer pennies and swing by the shop sometime

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You already know this......

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Very nice build! Those DP's a fantastic drivers!!!

Did you ever get the car running 100%? I may have missed it.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Very nice build! Those DP's a fantastic drivers!!!

Did you ever get the car running 100%? I may have missed it.

I think so. I replaced coil packs and plug wires. Along with egr. Seems to run alot better. Couple months no problem.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Archived