If you shopped at Target...

No problem Ken since this is the type of thing I work on I have an interest in how it plays out. I forgot to mention its impossible to tell of potential fallout from people choosing not to shop at target just becasue of this. I know I wont. Not that I ever really did anyways. Im not certain but I think they may have the ability for those impacted to file suit as well. Thats the legal side I dont get involved in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this year my card info was stolen twice.. got my money back in less than 24 hours.. shit like this happens all the time they just let it go too long on this one

I do have to agree with Miguel, on just one thing. It happened to Target, which is no good. But... could happen to anyone. I mean, it happened to Target. Whether inside job or not, sucks for... practically entire country. They have 1700+ stores, so all their customers are pretty much not going back. Which hurts all their employees. I hope not but I can foresee stores closing and employees losing jobs/being laid off... just as a minimum, from all this. Hard to compete with Walmart when you're not involved a huge fucking ordeal like this but, good luck now. And some of you say never really shopped there anyways. What if you did? What if it happened to Walmart? What if PayPal?

That's the bad news with technology. Sure it's great as you can carry an unlimited amount of money in this tiny plastic card. But people can steal your stuff and all your money, all your everything....poof.

Sheena = pedobear

Just because you dont understand doesnt make it less of a big deal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

what makes you think i dont understand.. yes i understand but shit like this happens day in day out. not at this magnitude but it does.. its like saying ban all guns because someone used one to kill 1000 people in 1 day.. see what i mean? only difference i will be doing is going to my bank to withdraw and make my purchase cash.. card info and identity theft happens everyday.. i know how it goes. living in the ghetto made me know how they do it. stopped talking to many of the people i knew because things like that

Edit: not a target shopper either.

all im saying is.. people is acting this way because its a store most people dont like and they have a hard on to see it fail.. if it happen to your favorite places you shop you would not say stop shopping here. you would just be more cautious of how you shop there. like paying cash

Things like this do not happen all the time. Sure there are data breaches but not of this magnitude and not to this level of negligence. If this was an inside job it would be the worst case of employee espionage ever.

This is my field and my area of expertise. My peers are up in arms about this. There are going to be people who were supposed to be stopping things like this who will be fired. The fact that they stored any payment info together like that before passing it on to the payment processing company is completely absurd.

You guys know paypal has been breached multiple times right? Know why you never hear anything about it? Because they realized it was a big deal and did their part to put in mitigating controls. The breaches are small. This was literally hte keys to the kingdom for theft.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived