MN events and competitions 2015 schedule

JNells

Show in SD this weekend, not far for some of you. I would be going but not only am I waiting on gear before I am playing but I have a family reunion this weekend. =/

Are you going to make it to any of the remaining Clearwater shows?

I'm going to plan on making at least 1 of them, not sure which tho... Scheduling is kind of a PITA for me that far ahead of time (this is my busy work season). But I'd like to hear your ride and put a face to the name if possible.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show in SD this weekend, not far for some of you. I would be going but not only am I waiting on gear before I am playing but I have a family reunion this weekend. =/

I'm going to plan on making at least 1 of them, not sure which tho... Scheduling is kind of a PITA for me that far ahead of time (this is my busy work season). But I'd like to hear your ride and put a face to the name if possible.

I am going to all 3 of them, went to the first one, check my post up above a few, lol. Also, none in St.Joseph this year either. I would like to get to at least one in SD, WI, and Iowa this year too but I as well work a lot in summer. I am still wondering where more are in MN, I think one in Duluth?

Until I get my buss bars from TM and my alt from DC Power I ain't playing.......trust me, I would like to hear my ride too. Been ready for gear for a while though, just changing shit I don't even need to just for something to do car audio related. lol

I am thinking about getting a different vehicle to go ham on for bass, I hate this PCM controlled, ground sensor bullshit they got in my Tahoe. I need something I can easily run multiple alts though, I am thinking a different SUV, just older without this shit my current one has, need lots of room too, prolly just an older tahoe or suburban or soemthing, I have already done the Astro van thing

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I would like to get to at least one in SD, WI, and Iowa

One in Iowa, in Ames is going to be a big show. It was last year and I know more people are coming this year. September 27th I think.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I would like to get to at least one in SD, WI, and Iowa

One in Iowa, in Ames is going to be a big show. It was last year and I know more people are coming this year. September 27th I think.

Well if I have to buy a different vehicle and put shit in there I will still be ready by that time. Glad it's a ways out yet.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I am going to all 3 of them, went to the first one, check my post up above a few, lol. Also, none in St.Joseph this year either. I would like to get to at least one in SD, WI, and Iowa this year too but I as well work a lot in summer. I am still wondering where more are in MN, I think one in Duluth?

Until I get my buss bars from TM and my alt from DC Power I ain't playing.......trust me, I would like to hear my ride too. Been ready for gear for a while though, just changing shit I don't even need to just for something to do car audio related. lol

I am thinking about getting a different vehicle to go ham on for bass, I hate this PCM controlled, ground sensor bullshit they got in my Tahoe. I need something I can easily run multiple alts though, I am thinking a different SUV, just older without this shit my current one has, need lots of room too, prolly just an older tahoe or suburban or soemthing, I have already done the Astro van thing

Saw the vids, looks sweet.. That's why I wanna go lol. I'll have to check my schedule and take some time off to at least hit one of those..

I might try to make the Ames one too.. Sounds like a good one, and a ways out so gives me time to step my game up.

As far as I know there are none in Duluth, MN... But the one in Ashland, WI (hour east of Duluth) is Sunday, August 3rd.

Saw the vids, looks sweet.. That's why I wanna go lol. I'll have to check my schedule and take some time off to at least hit one of those..

I might try to make the Ames one too.. Sounds like a good one, and a ways out so gives me time to step my game up.

As far as I know there are none in Duluth, MN... But the one in Ashland, WI (hour east of Duluth) is Sunday, August 3rd.

cool. Yea, I will have to call in sick July 20th but I just put in for vacation so i can go to the ones in Sept. both in Ames and Clearwater, MN. Sucks, I work so many weekends and can't get them all off so i have to pick and choose and still not make it to all of them. Shouldn't have to plan so far in advance just to go to a show for a few hours for a hobby.

If the rest of my gear doesn't come soon so i can get playing I am gonna lose my mind.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

• 1 month later...

This Sunday, Clearwater, MN big show

EDIT: July 20th

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

• 2 months later...

Who was in Clearwater on Sept. 21 Sunday (couple days ago)?? and what vehicle was yours??

I was there and am just trying to put some faces with the names on here.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

• 4 months later...

Damn, so many shows in MO and OK but so very, very few in MN.

So, who near me is planning on doing what this summer?

Last season I hit as many shows as I could and went 2+ states away to hit some shows, had a blast, but this summer I prolly won't have same opportunities.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

• 2 weeks later...

There is talks of a Midwest SPL show in owatonna, Adam Prange is helping get that set up, its going to be a joint event with the local car club called FiveZeroSeven, its based around Mankato, with a side faction over in Rochester, hopefully will have something ready for that, also talks of there being some sort of competition over at Sweet Sounds here in Mankato but that's all I really know about!

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived