Jump to content

Ford Fusion NASCAR engine swap.


purplesyrup

Recommended Posts

Posted

lol, this is too much hahaha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

the first half of the video just sounds like he had rods and bearings flying around his crank case as for the rest of the video wtf

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

You really have too much time on your hands lol.

only took 2 or 3 minutes to shoot the video, then uploaded it to youtube from the phone, didnt take much time at all did it on the way home from work

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 703 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...