Opinion?

jessdabest77

I did not know where exact to post this,so I hope it's ok with you guy's here.Ok, I don't want to get anyone mad or bash on any paticular company out there,cause I know how it is,but I'd really like to get across on the subject of the versus thread's I read about.I feel that if someone ask's a question,we should give them a respectable,honest answer.What I mean,is if someone ask's of sub's,amp's,or any other car audio equipment they have question's on,even if they want to compare it to another brand,it should be fine to do comparison.What if this person has no clue,but want's to get started maybe in competing.And let's say he think's "XAudio",is the way to go,shouldn't he be told not to?And the reason why "XAudio" is not the way to go,but tell him why "VAudio" is?I know nothing's perfect,but let's be honest,some thing's are better than other's.

I did not know where exact to post this,so I hope it's ok with you guy's here.Ok, I don't want to get anyone mad or bash on any paticular company out there,cause I know how it is,but I'd really like to get across on the subject of the versus thread's I read about.I feel that if someone ask's a question,we should give them a respectable,honest answer.What I mean,is if someone ask's of sub's,amp's,or any other car audio equipment they have question's on,even if they want to compare it to another brand,it should be fine to do comparison.What if this person has no clue,but want's to get started maybe in competing.And let's say he think's "XAudio",is the way to go,shouldn't he be told not to?And the reason why "XAudio" is not the way to go,but tell him why "VAudio" is?I know nothing's perfect,but let's be honest,some thing's are better than other's.

And because in this day and age, in a public forum such as this, with a wide range of people being able to give their opinion whether based on experience or just plain BS, the administration has taken the stance to just flat out not allow an inevitable cesspool of typed information to be put out there.

Anyone looking for information can use the search bar and generally find information in threads based specifically on the products they are looking into and make the comparison on their own. Not everything is as easy as asking a question and getting an answer, sometime work is involved in searching out the answers rather than just asking. It gets old having the same questions repeated because someone is to lazy to search.

But back to your original question, why no VS threads... simply... they're more problems than they are worth. they mostly offer opinion rather than fact.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

wait, is this a versus thread on weather or not versus threads should be allowed or not??

:peepwall::unknw:

I was thinking of responding in this thread. Should I use the guy peaking his head out the chimney or the one shrugging?

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived