help with spl 150dbs

Not to say you can't do it but, the road from 142 to 150 is a lot longer than the one from 130 to 142.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

You're posting on one.

Yes, you can build an SPL box. Just find Fs of your vehicle and start tuning there or just below.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

is there sites that can give good info to this?

There is a lot of info here. Stay awhile see what we have to offer :-) You may have to upgrade your subs. Like someone already mentioned, there are better subs for putting up numbers. Sounds like you headed in the right direction.

Maybe I missed it but what vehicle?

Honestly, i'd say your on the right track, nothing wrong with your gear choice, you already have 2 of the type rs no reason to switch out subs. Save that money to spend on building a good box or three (testing is going to gain you alot more dbs than new subs)

You have plenty of time to read and learn how about building a good enclosure. I don't think a 150 is out of the question at all with your equipment...that being said dont expect it out of the gate. Like Snow said, 145 is a great goal to start. Then test and tweak/rebuild from there, youll have your 150 or damn close by the end of summer

Edit: just to reiterate...ive seen two type rs do 145+ from a trunk not sealed off on like 2k...no real reason to get new subs just yet IMO

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived