and not matter what nothing will make you happy. well thats how i feel right now. people pissing you off, parents pissing you off, friends pissing you off. life just pissing you off.

well thats how i feel now. well the day started off as i had NO gas in my truck because its a fucking hog, people at my work (not employees but customers) just annoying as fuck, havent had many sales lately no not much money coming in. had to pay a little over 600 dollars to get my truck back and now i gotta wait for the court case tomorrow to see if the guys ticket get dropped and if so then that means that 600 dollars is ALL gone and im not re-embursed, one of my ex-gfs who WAS a really good friend too sent me a message today saying "you fell off the face of the earth tho nick and dont talk to me anymore :(" but everytime i tried to chill w her she would blow me off (not blow me but blow me off) so theres a good reason i just decide to ignore her. heres the responce i left her

"well considering ever since you left for college we havent really talked/hung much well at all so i figured we went our separate ways. especially after that week i was trying to chill with you and you never called me back. i guess that would be why it seems like i fell off the face of the earth. sorry if i come off as being a dick but im not gonna lie"

i had a nice bank building up but the 600 i just basically lost (if the ticket is dropped for the other guy) payment for the truck, insurance, and all the gas that the hog guzzles i have barely any money. and again everything hits at once no girl at this point but a few weeks ago i had like 3 or 4 that wouldnt leave me alone, no money, no sales, no bass,

i just pissed. tired of everything. same routine everyday.

whatever....

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i know how you feel, ive had days like that myself recently, van messing up, work sucking, kid geting into trouble at school, stressing out about how im going to do this and do that and no matter what i do it just doesnt seem to want to work out. it sucks majory, and other than just take a break and relax and forget it all, is the only advice i can give

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yup i'm the same way right now... ever since i turned 18 my parents have turned into real dicks sayin ur an adult this and adult that bla bla bla... anyways not my thread... just keep ur head up man, it's kinda like an install it's goin to look ugly before it gets better

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

every day of my life lol,

no seriously i wake up with a bad ass attitude problem pretty much everyday, and depend on the kids and GF to make the days go better as they progress

first of all....i bout fell outta my chair laughin at your avatar :lol:

and i think we all have our days that totally suck ass bro, i don't really have any good advice because i have alotta bad days myself, just keep ya head up and hope it gets better for ya bro

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yup i'm the same way right now... ever since i turned 18 my parents have turned into real dicks sayin ur an adult this and adult that bla bla bla... anyways not my thread... just keep ur head up man, it's kinda like an install it's goin to look ugly before it gets better

nah bro...this thread is for whoever is having a shitty day...write about it. rant on and let the pissedoffness (i guess) flow.

and i lawled at accords avatar!! funny shit right there!!

but thanks guys!!! can always turn to you all when things are good or grim.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Not to sound gay or anything, but I hear guys "get on the rag" somehow too. See here: http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=431376

Yes, sometimes I am just pissed off all the time...and everything goes bad. Like today. Went to work at 5:30 AM, work till 6:30 PM. Interstate 695 is a parking lot...at 6:30!!! So I figure I'll stop at Mc,D's on the way home (40 mile trip) to get a bite. Great, the line is 20 cars deep. OK, I'll go to KFC instead..great, only 1 car...of course the little prick and his girlfriend in front of me can't make up their mind as to what they want to order...NEVER BEEN TO KFC BEFORE!!!! I mean COME ON!!!

The rest of the way home there's a line of traffic in front of me going 35 in a 55 (for the final 15 miles). At least do the FREAKIN' SPEED LIMIT ASSHOLES!!!!

Finally get home, wife's visiting her sister...porch light is not on...drop my freakin' keys...can't find them, to dark. Finally get in the house...GREAT! Dog has crapped on the floor.

I'm going to bed!!!!! Good night!

store_logo_sig.jpg

and not matter what nothing will make you happy. well thats how i feel right now. people pissing you off, parents pissing you off, friends pissing you off. life just pissing you off.

I know exactly how you feel. That's about where I'm at right now.

Mike Roth