mmotux Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 So I have a small question. I would like to keep it simple as possible. I have reseached and people say that you should run just the two 12s because of cancellation. Is this true? Should I disconnect my 10? 12s and 10 are also on different amps. But what should I do?
Guest Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 just run the 12's. if they're the same model.
mmotux Posted December 22, 2013 Author Report Posted December 22, 2013 2 12's are JL W1V2's and the same model
OrionStang Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 You should run the 12's, and get another 10. Two 12's and two 10's FTMFW!!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 ^lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bighossf150 Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 2 12's or 3 10's Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
dionysus Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 You got a pair of 12s run em and get the 10 out of there. unless you're running a pair of 10s like in door pods as mid bass or something then running different size subs is....yeah, don't do it! Throw you're 10" on Craigslist and use that cash to better power or accommodate you're pair of 12s bro, I'm no expert or guru its just my opinion and .02¢ Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
mmotux Posted December 22, 2013 Author Report Posted December 22, 2013 Alright looks like ill be taking it out later tonight haha thanks!
Aj11 Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 why does it cancel out tho? if the 2 12s are the same model with same amps why? no one has ever gave me a good explanation jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
mmotux Posted December 22, 2013 Author Report Posted December 22, 2013 I think youi mean why does the 10 cancel out the sound when combinded with the 2 12s... And idk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.