HDMI brands to buy?

Saying that all are the same is like saying all rcas are the same for mobile audio. There are better brands out that guve better resolution and carry digital signal better than others. Research on some home entertainment forums, some of those things get pricey some for a reason others not so much.

No no and no.
I like the use of no and your long elaboration of how im incorrect madame
http://m.cnet.com/news/why-all-hdmi-cables-are-the-same/20056502

I can give you plenty more reading material if that's not enough for you.

I stand corrected, no need to be an ass about it.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Sorry I wasn't trying to come off as being an ass just trying to shed some light for you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

digital signal. its either there or not. i bought some pricey hdmi cables and my buddy gave me shit and proved me wrong. never again.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Pretty much its true, it either works or it doesn't. For a few weeks my TV would randomly start flashing/brief green screen, thought it was my HDMI splitter box I bought a few weeks before since it is only $10, so I ordered a more expensive one. Before hooking it up I decided to see if it was actually one of the HDMI cables from the Soundbar, turns out it was the one from the sound bar to the splitter. Took the one from the DVD player and used that, no more issues. Just ordered 2 more Amazon basics.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived