Jump to content

HDMI brands to buy?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a bunch of HDMI cables laying around I bought off the internet. Various brands, gauges, and lengths. All of the thinner hdmi cables a little thicker than a pencil seem to break the most. The hdmi connectors either lose fitment/too small to fit in an hdmi port, or they end up snapping off or becoming loose. The thicker more bulkier ones that are as thick as an 8 gauge off brand power wire lol seem to never have those problems. I just can't remember where I bought them, and they don't have a name on the jacket.

Anyone know of a good brand of hdmi cables to buy? Looking for 10 ft and less. Preferably 6ft. Thanks.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

Vizio I have had one cable for 5 years no problems with it at all cost me a huge $10 for a 6ft. No reason to buy something like a monster cable they are just an overpriced marketing gimmick. By design hdmi cables either produce a perfect image and sound or nothing at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I've gotten all of mine through monoprice.com

Good quality IMO. Are they the best? Probably not, but for the price, they aren't far off.

They sell in different gauges as well.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Amazon Basics, 2 Pack of 6ft cable is $10

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Amazon Basics, 2 Pack of 6ft cable is $10

can confirm amazon basics is the shiznit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2101 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...