how do I wire direct leads

I have direct leads that im trying to wire at 1 ohm. The sdc12s came with wire nuts but the 3 wires together(pos-pos-pos-pos out) wont fit. Should I get bigger wire nuts or soider the three at one ohm. I am new to this and im trying to do my own install. Thanks!

pics?

also wiring direct leads is the same as wiring a sub with terminals sept you have wires instead

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

IMO put ring terminals on them, bolt through your box, and wire accordingly

Soldering will make a better connection. I personally wouldn't try to stick (what I am assuming is 8 gauge) into a single wire nut.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

IMO put ring terminals on them, bolt through your box, and wire accordingly

This is what I did with mine. I used 4 gauge ring terminals and put a aluminum bolt with copper washers through the box. Then ring terminals on the speaker wires coming from the amp.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Ok im confused.... I was gonna run the wire from speaker 1 positve to positive and connnect speaker 2 positive to the previous two and run the last positive to the amp..... same with negative. is that right for 1 ohm or is there a better way? Im just having issues connecting the first 3 positives and negatives.

Ok im confused.... I was gonna run the wire from speaker 1 positve to positive and connnect speaker 2 positive to the previous two and run the last positive to the amp..... same with negative. is that right for 1 ohm or is there a better way? Im just having issues connecting the first 3 positives and negatives.

Archived