how do I wire direct leads

Go through the settings on the deck and see if you have a menu item named "sub. W"

http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/Nipsy06/media/1479506_10153713350200022_1600782682_n.jpg.html here are some pics for all of you helpful guys on this build.. you guys helped me with this Thanks its almost done If it will just play!!!

Good job on your first build btw.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Thanks Bro.. Clean Sierra i wasnt upset wit u lol... Yeah I was about to drop $45 for a troublshoot :( but I really want to learn and do it myself. I have spent over $1000 easily on audio shops in the past and always got screwed over. Thats why I want to do it on my own.

Thanks Bro.. Clean Sierra i wasnt upset wit u lol... Yeah I was about to drop $45 for a troublshoot :( but I really want to learn and do it myself. I have spent over $1000 easily on audio shops in the past and always got screwed over. Thats why I want to do it on my own.

I understand you wanting to do it yourself. I'm sure you'll figure out out. We all had to start somewhere. I like your trunk setup. Looks like you have the subs some good port, you'll be happy you did :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

looks good now about the sound the pioneer radio will have a sub w setting just click that so it'll be on and their will be another sub w 2 setting so you can adjust the frq you want and the level.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Take a multi meter, measure output voltage on your amp. Set it to AC volts

Ok Guys I got er thumpin now.... I dont think my ground was very good so I fixed that. I AM VERY WELL PLEASED!!!! SHE HITTIN HARDER THAN A BABY!!! LOL (ol insider from me and my ol pal). Any Ways... On the AQ1200d amp theres a clipping light. I was trying to set my gains with a multimeter but I was told its not necessary to just watch the clip meter... I turned my low pass filter to a decent freq and turned my gain to the halfway mark. I dont have clipping unless its a bass heavy song and my bass nob is all the way up.(I guess needless to say) I guess now what im asking is how do I know my gain is not overpowering my subs again I have 2 SDC2.5 12s wired at 1 ohm to a AQ1200D amp. I just dont want to mess nothing up. I will also have more pics and soon some vids for all of you guys Thanks So Much Im Very Happy For my First Build All By Myself!!!! btw I have been working on this project since last summer in june from building my box ordering the equipment bying all the supplies wrapping the box in vynal down to installing it in my car yesterday. I couldnt have done this without you guys!!!! Thanks So Much!!!

The clip light on the remote knob is not all that reliable. is your bass boost all the way down? Based on my gain setting experience with the dd-1, a head unit with 2v pre outs will clip at about 1 o'clock mark. but it is all system dependent. if you don't have access to a dd-1 you should go back to setting it with the multimeter.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

ok so if im not mistaken my subs should be set to 34.64 using the multimeter based off of this chart? http://www.club3g.com/forum/car-audio-electronics/120365-how-properly-set-your-amplifier-gains-using-dmm-method-please-sticky.html is that correct? at a 1 ohm with 2 sdc2.5s with 600rms per sub going to a 1200watt AQ1200D amplifire.

ok so if im not mistaken my subs should be set to 34.64 using the multimeter based off of this chart? http://www.club3g.com/forum/car-audio-electronics/120365-how-properly-set-your-amplifier-gains-using-dmm-method-please-sticky.html is that correct? at a 1 ohm with 2 sdc2.5s with 600rms per sub going to a 1200watt AQ1200D amplifire.

yes. make sure you use a 40hz tone.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

Archived