cjvue Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Goddam bro... shit is brutal. Now I hope you took the time to clean up after yourself. lol My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
TaylorFade Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Damnit. I saw 10" and thought we had a beast mode 10" sub up in hurr for a sec. Still beastly though. Good lawd. hahaha I hope you know I still have a few vids/pics from Finals that I recorded with your drunk ass! Nooooooo!!!!! Delete, delete, delete.
cjvue Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Edit: Double post FTL My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
sencheezy Posted December 27, 2013 Author Report Posted December 27, 2013 Goddam bro... shit is brutal. Now I hope you took the time to clean up after yourself. lol Haha thanks man! Annnnd sure..I did? lol 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted December 27, 2013 Author Report Posted December 27, 2013 Damnit. I saw 10" and thought we had a beast mode 10" sub up in hurr for a sec. Still beastly though. Good lawd. hahaha I hope you know I still have a few vids/pics from Finals that I recorded with your drunk ass! Nooooooo!!!!! Delete, delete, delete. bwuauhahahah 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
BLuejoules Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Good stuff man, I remember you from a show in Dickson a few months ago. I had the black jeep with 2 dc audio 18s. IG: devinthydude
Smoove Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 I'm not sure how you got that youtube link to show the pinart, but here another video of the sound system where you can get a good idea of the vocals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mw1IzgvRSU Sounds good. Now move to AZ so I can a Demo 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
sencheezy Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 I'm not sure how you got that youtube link to show the pinart, but here another video of the sound system where you can get a good idea of the vocals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mw1IzgvRSU Sounds good. Now move to AZ so I can a Demo haha ok no problem! 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
tdsa23 Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Who that looks good its loving the lows and that port is hella big. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
sencheezy Posted December 31, 2013 Author Report Posted December 31, 2013 Who that looks good its loving the lows and that port is hella big. haha thanks man! It's a 10" flared aero. The OD is freaking 15.5"! haha. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.