How does this make any sense

Upon further reading

Can we just shoot this fuck, and every other fuck who does that dumbass shit

Every other video I've seen is racist as hell as well when there are 6 young black guys punching poor innocent victims, I say we have public jumpings

Fucking curb stop all thoes pieces of shit

Suddenly their opinion might change on the matter

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

The kid was federally charged with a hate crime. That is the federal definition of a hate crime. We're speaking factually now, not whats written in a fictional book.

I think you may have missed the point of my comment. I'm not arguing that hate crime legislation doesn't exist, I'm arguing that hate crime legislation is ridiculous.

Adding adjectives to an act does not make that act any more or less egregious.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Did anyone hear about the 2 or 3 guys that tried this knock out game on an old lady? They knocked her down and the old bird reached for a big ass hand gun and shot one of them. It was not highly publicized at all. I dare some random hoodlum to try this shit on me. I will go self defense on your ass

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

The kid was federally charged with a hate crime. That is the federal definition of a hate crime. We're speaking factually now, not whats written in a fictional book.

I think you may have missed the point of my comment. I'm not arguing that hate crime legislation doesn't exist, I'm arguing that hate crime legislation is ridiculous.

Right, it may be ridiculous but at the end of the day, its still written law that we must abide by.

Did anyone hear about the 2 or 3 guys that tried this knock out game on an old lady? They knocked her down and the old bird reached for a big ass hand gun and shot one of them. It was not highly publicized at all. I dare some random hoodlum to try this shit on me. I will go self defense on your ass

It was proven to be fake.

:)

Right, it may be ridiculous but at the end of the day, its still written law that we must abide by.

How do you propose I abide it? And more importantly, why? What Hitler did was written law as well. Are you suggesting that should have been abided?

Okay, I see where this is going so I wont go further.

However, hate crime laws are just the same as speeding laws, drug laws, kinder egg laws. There may be strict laws preventing actions from taking place that you may not necessarily agree with, however you are obligated to as a citizen the United States.

As said before, color shouldn't make a difference as there are multiple cases reported where an opposing race punches another opposing race. Whether it's black, white, hispanic, asian, etc. Race makes no difference, it just sets apart the logical from the illogical.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Okay, I see where this is going so I wont go further.

However, hate crime laws are just the same as speeding laws, drug laws, kinder egg laws. There may be strict laws preventing actions from taking place that you may not necessarily agree with, however you are obligated to as a citizen the United States.

So you're going to issue an insult to my ability to reason and then when I ask you to explain yours you're just gonna leave the conversation?

That doesn't speak well of your argument.

Your argument was "how do i abide by the law not to commit a hate crime?"

How? Practice self-restraint and or better yet, don't attack innocent victims

Why? Because its wrong to attack people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation.

Truthfully, we got way off track. The original article was why was this guy charged with a hate crime when there's people of other races doing the same crime. The answer to that question is because there is proof to charge him based on evidence of what was said. Do I agree he should be singled out? Of course not. Do I understand why he was? Of course I do. If a black person hits a white person and calls them a racial epithet on video, they should definitely be charged with a hate crime as well.

EDIT: Also, not sure where I "insulted" you, but it was certainly not my intention.

No, that wasn't an argument, that was a question. My argument is that there is no reason to invent the term hate crime.

For one, if you hit me in the face for any reason other than self defense, I don't give a shit what the reason was. The fact of the matter is that you violated my property. Period.

Secondly, when we allow special exceptions, we invite abuse of those exceptions.

So again, there is no logical or rational reason to attach adjectives to actions. They are either crimes or they are not crimes. If you rob a bank to feed your children, you have still robbed a bank and thus, you have still violated the property of others.

And to clarify the insult, it was the comment about my attempt at reason. I wasn't attempting reason, I was actually applying it universally, which is the foundation of logic.

Archived