Help: Buying A New Phone

Buy from best buy. They offer a full money back return within 14 days. Try a S4 or something different. If you don't like it get something else. No restocking fee.

Personally I had every iphone from the first til the 4 then work started buying my phone and I'm stuck on android. Im used to it now but really miss the ipod music player, apple email is much smoother, and I do get the here and there crash but nothing extreme. Maybe once a month. All my family and friends have iphones though do it can be a let down not having imessage and facetime.

Edit: if had the HTC evo 4g, galaxy s2 skyrocket, and currently have an s3.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yeah, DONT buy from verizon store. That is a ripoff and a half. galaxy S4 @ best buy $50. S4 @ Verizon $250. 9.5 times out of 10 best buy will have the phone the same price if not lower than verizon.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

HTC one has gotten some good reviews.

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

If I buy from best buy, how would I get that onto our contract?

Or would I have to just make a new one?

I don't know anything else about our contract except that we haven't changed it in years.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Almost all best buys have a cell phone section. It's just like buying from att or verizon or whoever. Still stays on your current carrier. You do sign a new contract when you get a new phone but it's always been like that to get the discount.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Yeah its simple at BB. That's where I upgraded to my S3. It was like $50 or $100 for the phone b/c of a promotion they had going on. Just walk in and you will see the mobile section.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah its simple at BB. That's where I upgraded to my S3. It was like $50 or $100 for the phone b/c of a promotion they had going on. Just walk in and you will see the mobile section.

I have to do it over the interwebz since the nearest best buy is a few towns over.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived