Help: Buying A New Phone

I am in the market for a new phone, and looking for some opinions of people that are caught up in the phone world.

I have always owned an Apple product, but i have become dissatisfied with the way the iPhone OS has gone, and looking into the S4 now. I am looking for opinions on the S4 and what phones I should be considering.

Please be constructive with the comments.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Htc one, my gf loves hers. My friend really likes his Optimus g. The nexus 5 is always there too.

Despite that s4 catching on fire. Mine is perfectly fine and never really had an issue with it at all. I think it froze on me once. Had it since early june.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

all the phones listed are solid phones. I personally would go for the S4, don't really like the user interface on the HTC one, haven't messed with the lg, nexus, or moto x

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

i vouch to never own another LG phone after owning several env3s and an octane. It really pissed me off that they couldn't fix the software issues in the octane (env4) that the env3s had. My buddy just got the S4. It's a bad ass phone, even though that fire issue popped up.

I plan on getting the S5 when it comes out in Feburary/March

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I am concerned about the fire issue, but I'm sure if mine does catch a blaze I can get that all cleared up.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

moto x has none of the b.s. that any of the other phones on the market have mine is on att and only had 4 pre-installed app. from att and 3 from motorola my brother got the the s4 and had a shit load of pre-installed stuff from both . i personally will never go with a phone that has some much shit installed that i will never use . if this is your first android i would say try the moto x or if u have the cash get the nexus 5 they will be updated first and not have to deal with all the b.s. just my .02 cents hope u find something u can live with

I am concerned about the fire issue, but I'm sure if mine does catch a blaze I can get that all cleared up.

Samsung was issuing gag orders to people who had the fire issue. just ask the smd member that made it to the reddit front page

Archived