how much is 2 much?

I don't believe so, Think about the people who run a bunch of D3100's in the back, but then have a smaller XS under the hood.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Your electrical is only as good as the weakest battery. I would make sure all the batteries connected are close to the same age. Size doesn't matter, But I would make sure to stick to the same brand.

Charging multiple batteries off 1 high output alt isn't an issue as long as you aren't stressing that alt to charge all the batteries all the time. If you are pulling more amperage then the system can produce, then it is stressing the alt. Consider your playing habits, monitor the output and play the system responsibly. It is also a good idea to put the system on a charger on a regular basis to keep the batteries topped off.

I hammer on my truck on a regular basis, way past the point of the alts capacity. HOWEVER, I also plug my truck in every night to help offset what the alt can't do. I have. I am going on 6 years on my XS battery bank using a stock alt for charging. Know your system, take care of the investment and you can get plenty of years out of the electrical.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Your electrical is only as good as the weakest battery. I would make sure all the batteries connected are close to the same age. Size doesn't matter, But I would make sure to stick to the same brand.

Charging multiple batteries off 1 high output alt isn't an issue as long as you aren't stressing that alt to charge all the batteries all the time. If you are pulling more amperage then the system can produce, then it is stressing the alt. Consider your playing habits, monitor the output and play the system responsibly. It is also a good idea to put the system on a charger on a regular basis to keep the batteries topped off.

I hammer on my truck on a regular basis, way past the point of the alts capacity. HOWEVER, I also plug my truck in every night to help offset what the alt can't do. I have. I am going on 6 years on my XS battery bank using a stock alt for charging. Know your system, take care of the investment and you can get plenty of years out of the electrical.

Couldnt have said it better.

I monitor my voltage/usage ALL the time. I know my gear, in and out, and through out........

Good shit Billiam...

Archived