Gazoo_bumpin Posted March 7, 2008 Report Posted March 7, 2008 I figure since a lot of people I've meet have never ever heard of this or even know what it is. I thought I would post it up here and see how many people know what this is all about. you've never heard of Mclntosh I've had it for a few years now and just re-ordered the DC-DC Converter for it as I lost it I might sell it but don't know how many Audiophiles want this mmmmmmmmmm SQ Mind the Mess please and the 2004 LOL don't know how to turn that off http://www.teamrocs.com/reviews/headunits/mx406.htm Moving where the Money Trees are
MonkeyDog Posted March 7, 2008 Report Posted March 7, 2008 Wow don't see too many of them! Only seen a few of these even on the internet and one was bolted to the bottom of Gordon Taylors desk at the Genesis Factory (the office soundsystem) in an online article a while ago....
1LoudCelica Posted March 7, 2008 Report Posted March 7, 2008 I'd rather have a nice new denon, but still nice.. dunno how nice for the cash they go for now.
AI James Posted March 7, 2008 Report Posted March 7, 2008 im a nakamichi guy myself, but the Mcintosh is nice
memphis_finest1 Posted March 7, 2008 Report Posted March 7, 2008 I'd rather have a nice new denon, but still nice.. dunno how nice for the cash they go for now. Your wish has been granted Item number: 330215424242 ebay ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
qu1cks1lver56 Posted March 8, 2008 Report Posted March 8, 2008 omg i never knew mcintosh made a h/u wow i want that thing. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Charger Posted March 9, 2008 Report Posted March 9, 2008 I know what it is and can appreciate its beauty Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 9, 2008 Report Posted March 9, 2008 bad ass deck. I would choose nakamachi or mcintosh for decks if I had the money
roscoe1129 Posted March 9, 2008 Report Posted March 9, 2008 I have not seen one of those in years! The last time I did was a CA&E test! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.