what are you willing to give up

ls is cheaper, probably, and more widely after market supported but then again, the 5.0 has only been out for 3.5 years now. Quite a bit for the 5.0 coyote, but not nearly as much as the other ford mod motors. Only problem with the mod motors is that they are SUPER CRAZY FUCKING wide. Then at the same time, they aren't super tall or very long. Had the cab off of me/my dad's 04 F-150 with a 4.6 SOHC and it is a TINY motor.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

that sounds like it would be a better choice considering my engine bay is really short... the ls will fit but only certain intakes will work... id like to mount it as low and as far back as possible im sure the aftermarket will catch up eventually and by the time anything under the hood of my car happens im sure there will be more AND THAT FUCKING SOUNDTRACK i almost creamed my pants

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I'm willing to give up my life's dreams in order to buy my new neice some nice things because my little sister decided to have a child a while before a guy could provide her with a smile and a nice ring. But it's okay, because I scribbled my scrabble lyrics down cause I can't sing. Down for you guys to see it, down for you guys to sing it, if you don't like it, don't continue listening, you can just bite me, or shut up, because my life dreams are what I'm willing to give up to give my neice some nice things before I give up, and I'm out-cold, and I'm out-clean.

Lol, not what you meant, but it seemed like a necessary time for a serious rap xP

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Consider that even if you do get down to what you want to weigh that does mean it will be as you want it... You will need to totally rework the suspension for drag racing. ... meaning that rear suspension setup will go bye bye. Gutting a car first is usually the WRONG thing to do unless it's a dedicated track car. Then if that is the case start with one that's a base model or had a salvage title.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

You want to go faster, start with a faster car. When people strip their daily driver or street cars out completely, it makes no sense. If you have an import or even a domestic car, and ride around with nothing but a driver seat….you are a tool…and probably wear white sun glasses.

I've said multiple times this isn't a daily car ... but it will be road legal at least in my state... it doesn't matter how fast a factory car is its still factory and I'll eventually want to go faster that's why I'm starting with what I have its an amazing raving platform there just isn't an aftermarket to support my goals honestly I will probably strip the interior and make some panels that are smaller and lighter for the cabin I'll leave the trunk stripped and build a firewall in between the cabin and trunk... if you don't like or agree with what I'm doing gtfo I don't care its not your car and FYI I don't wear sunglasses

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Well you asked for people's options they gave them. sounds like you already had your mind made up so why did you even bother asking for opinions? So long story short what are you waiting for go rip your car apart,kill your resale value, blow it up at a track and be done with it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well you asked for people's options they gave them. sounds like you already had your mind made up so why did you even bother asking for opinions? So long story short what are you waiting for go rip your car apart,kill your resale value, blow it up at a track and be done with it.

Pretty much in that order too. LMAO!! ^^^

i ask for opinions from people that contribute valuable information not from people that say your a fucking idiot for doing what your doing if you dont recall i wasnt asking should i or shouldnt i do this i was asking people with similar interests what they would be willing to give up in a street car (not a daily driver) to go faster

Archived