what are you willing to give up

on the rear im sure 17s would clear the brembos the front on the other hand no way but im not worried about the front because i would just switch the rears at the track i would just have to have a crazy low offset

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

• 1 month later...

If the car wasn't my commuter? Hell, i'd give up everything I could get away with. A/C, passenger seats, interior,

I'd rather just buy an Ariel Atom though.

I really need a garage...

Price vs. Performance rules my life!

2013 Chevy :sonic:Hatchback!

18x12 so i can fit a 335/30/18 drag radial.... i 305/25/20s

on my car right now and i cant hook for shit i can be at a 40 roll and mash it and break loose

I call bullshit.

Rubberband like those tires are super hard and have no sidewall flex breaking them loose really doesn't mean a damn thing.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

18x12 so i can fit a 335/30/18 drag radial.... i 305/25/20s

on my car right now and i cant hook for shit i can be at a 40 roll and mash it and break loose

I call bullshit.

Rubberband like those tires are super hard and have no sidewall flex breaking them loose really doesn't mean a damn thing.

Thats a good point too. Those are some thin tires which are way harder rubber. If you look at other drag cars the have like 15" wheels with a little air let out so they are squishy. Thats probably why you cant hook worth a damn.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Be a man. 15x10 with some 275/50 radials. Literally 80% of the true streetcars around here run that combo...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

There is no way in hell it would fit it wouldn't fit over the rear suspension much less the brakes I've already decided I'm going to run a 20x12 with a 345/25 tire and I'm going to widen the rear fenders 2" on each side the goal with the car is going to be a street dominator that occasionally goes to the track not the other way around the car will always be registered and "road legal"

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived