After a long day, this is how it ends......

I never seen FedEx leave a delivered note. Maybe something new.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Report it to the carrier (Fedex?) and get the ball rolling ASAP, don't wait any longer

I did just this, Saturday night actually. Today I got a call back from them saying the dont operate on Monday and they will get with the driver to make sure it was delivered. The lady I talked to said the driver has 2 days to respond but didnt really tell me what would happen after that. I guess Im not really worried about it taking a few weeks to get this sorted out as I dont even have everything I need to do the install yet. I havent even 100% decided on subs but the new Mesos are looking pretty sweet. I am more worried about getting screwed out of $800. Well tomorrow I should hear back from them so we will see what happens.

FedEx has independent contractor who own there own FedEx van we have a guy who come to my work who's one and he's definitely a shady looking dude, has gave us the wrong persons package a time or two also. Seem FedEx doesn't run as tight a ship as UPS.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Headunit: Alpine CDE-143BT
Eq: NVX XEQ7
Front stage: Boston Acoustic 6.5 Component set
Rear stage : Removed
Mid/High Amp : Pioneer GM-X364 70x2 bridged
Subwoofer: Fi BL 18" Dual 2 wired @ 1ohm
Sub Amp: CT Sounds 1400.1d

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/180586-juniorxjs-98-cherokee-build/

So yesterday evening the driver that "delivered" the package stopped by the house and showed my wife exactly where he left it, right next to the door unable to be missed entering the house. I am working nightshifts right now so the wife was home when he came and said it was a pretty young guy and that he seemed really nervous when he was showing her where he left the package. Anyway, got a call from Fed Ex just now and the rep told me I just need to get with the vendor and order a replacement or request reimbursement and Fed Ex will pay for it. Gonna send them an email and hopefully someone is in the office, I know they are in Las Vegas at CES this week. I just wanted to say IMO Fed Ex handled this very quickly as I am sure they are still very busy from the holidays. I am very pleased with their customer service but I think I will stick with UPS as much as I can.

so the driver got a free amp?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

so the driver got a free amp?

Somebody got a free amp, I would hate to say it was the driver because I cant be 100% sure but to me it looks that way :shrug: . Either way they are taking care of me so I am alright with the outcome.

FedEx has independent contractor who own there own FedEx van we have a guy who come to my work who's one and he's definitely a shady looking dude, has gave us the wrong persons package a time or two also. Seem FedEx doesn't run as tight a ship as UPS.

This is only with fedex ground services. All express are handles by fedex themselves.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Man that sucks. I'd keep an eye out for ct in the area. Maybe Coleman can provide the serial for it too. I hate thieves

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man that sucks. I'd keep an eye out for ct in the area. Maybe Coleman can provide the serial for it too. I hate thieves

Good idea I have checked my local and surrounding Craigslist ads since this came up missing and havent seen anything, but I will see if he can get me the serial #. Would be really nice to find out where it "disappeared" to.

Archived