The Automotive Picture Post

I bet brushing your leg against those headers after a few 1/4 runs would be a really good experience to have.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I bet brushing your leg against those headers after a few 1/4 runs would be a really good experience to have.

all it takes is one

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Why would you open the door, get out of the car, then walk forward to the engine bay and press your leg into that pipe? It's no where near the actual door or where someone would actually be standing.

Not even a ratty fan boy, just sayin.

Also, I'm so fucking over the $50k+ rat rod builds. The idea of a rat is that it's cheap as hell and fuck how it looks. There are too many people building these hotrods with rough/shitty looking exteriors bcuz ratrod.

That's what you refer to as a self correcting mistake

Why would you open the door, get out of the car, then walk forward to the engine bay and press your leg into that pipe? It's no where near the actual door or where someone would actually be standing.

I forgot. You stay in the vehicle 24/7. Especially one with as many engine modifications as that. They never have issues that need maintenance between runs.

....lets think outside the box: guy comes close, maybe a little too close to the engine......"Wow cool car ma-HOLYUFKCINGMOTHERFUCKERTHATSHOT" *sizzling noise*

....a real close up engine look could put your legs right next to those 'ice cold' leg rests...leans in a little too far....or maybe just a guy who walks by too close ja feel?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I forgot. You stay in the vehicle 24/7. Especially one with as many engine modifications as that. They never have issues that need maintenance between runs.

....lets think outside the box: guy comes close, maybe a little too close to the engine......"Wow cool car ma-HOLYUFKCINGMOTHERFUCKERTHATSHOT" *sizzling noise*

....a real close up engine look could put your legs right next to those 'ice cold' leg rests...leans in a little too far....or maybe just a guy who walks by too close ja feel?

Quit trying to use sound logic, Alan.

:peepwall:

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Not even a ratty fan boy, just sayin.

Also, I'm so fucking over the $50k+ rat rod builds. The idea of a rat is that it's cheap as hell and fuck how it looks. There are too many people building these hotrods with rough/shitty looking exteriors bcuz ratrod.

...its a fucking hotrod who cares. As long as its not a honda civic with more money in its interior then motor I'm happy.

Archived