clean and loud mids wats good in 2014

Dustin Sageman

thinking of running 1 8" mid and 6.5" component set in each door . is crescendo speackers as good as ther amps or should i get something different . even thought about lanzar optidrive series since thats kind amps i run. not lookin spend alot , just want something to hear over my 4 12s on 4000 wats lol dnt know true rms yet prolly 3000 or less.

C U J O

Yes, 'Nendo is proven.

I dont understand exactly what advice you want us to give you though? Are you just looking for something thats loud, with a lack of consideration for anything else?

I see that you want the 6.5" comp set that comes with a passive crossover, but how will you bandpass the 8", let alone equalize it? Hell, if you get the 8, id run the 6.5 active too to ensure that they play together nicely.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I prefer CDT for my front stage. I've run both the Euro Sport comps and the HD series sets and love both. As far as sq it is at the top of my list that I've run. If you are leaning towards loud sq I would stay away from pro audio drivers. Take a look at these http://www.woofersetc.com/p-9345-hd-842-cdt-audio-8-4-2-high-definition-component-set.aspx

You can put the power to these suckers too and they get louder and louder without sounding like shit. I will keep running them in my vehicle until something better comes along. The price is excellent for what you get as well. If you plan on running active you can buy factory direct and save some money buying without the xovers.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

thanks but those are crazy prices i only make 300$ week and i got bills to pay lol 250$ is my maxx on speackers till i sell wat im running now . ive got 20 different size nd brand of speackers in my blazer now im trying get rid of , tired of all the wires nd mess but ive been planning and buying for years nd it all got hooked up this year in one vehicle .

C U J O

Okay I got you but $250 for a set of 8" mids and a 6.5" comp isn't going to get you a whole bunch. I would look into something used then otherwise you're going to end up with cheap Chinese made crap that will not be on the level my good sir.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

thanks but those are crazy prices i only make 300$ week and i got bills to pay lol 250$ is my maxx on speackers till i sell wat im running now . ive got 20 different size nd brand of speackers in my blazer now im trying get rid of , tired of all the wires nd mess but ive been planning and buying for years nd it all got hooked up this year in one vehicle .

Pics?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

cant get pics to download . yup gotbunch cheap stuff but sounds good to my friends and i , never been to competition ,havent heard of any in my are either . this system is my hobby i enjoy hoking up systems, dont take thousands of dollars to impress the 21+ girls in michigan . most my pics are on my facebook page or youtube sageman1985

C U J O

You'll get 2x 8 2x 6.5 and 2 super tweeter for 250 from cres but you'll need something to tune the hell out of them and amps to power 3 different things

On a budget of 250 I wouldn't go pro audio

In 3way focal rip series and cdt cl series are in budget

Or go 2 sets of 2ways

You could go 2 sets of focal 8" 2way

Or in 6.5 the options are to vast to menshion

Archived