Second Skin Audio

need help 7k

mr505

personally that's why i went with them, many people run them i knew they would be reliable and be able to take the power with no worries. I understand bro, Those tantric hdd will do you good though ive heard many good things best of luck.

ya same same here bro hopefully they good and thanks a lot for ur help man I. apprecite it good luck with your set up to

Thats a crap load of power from 1 amp. Drop the idea of 12's and get 2 15" Fi SP4's or 2 15" SSA Evils.

Thats a crap load of power from 1 amp. Drop the idea of 12's and get 2 15" Fi SP4's or 2 15" SSA Evils.

I currently have 2 fi sp4 18s which I'm selling but I don't want a wall and for 15s I had dc xl subs in my trunk before I just had enought room I had to build from the inside and I don't want to do that again it was a pain so I'm trying to go 12s

How about the EMF Audio Ermagerd 12's?

Looking at their specs, go for it.

FUNKY PUPS!!!!!

But for real....I could be out of line suggesting this but what about hdc 4 12's? Or can they bot handle 4k a peace?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

8k on two 3" voicecoils is going to be really tough. I'd honestly step up to 4" coils.

I'd take a look into soundqubed hdc4's. only four inch coil woofer I can think of that comes in a 12

8k on two 3" voicecoils is going to be really tough. I'd honestly step up to 4" coils.

I'd take a look into soundqubed hdc4's. only four inch coil woofer I can think of that comes in a 12

Tantric shd

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived