Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need help 7k


mr505

Recommended Posts

Posted

personally that's why i went with them, many people run them i knew they would be reliable and be able to take the power with no worries. I understand bro, Those tantric hdd will do you good though ive heard many good things best of luck.

Posted

personally that's why i went with them, many people run them i knew they would be reliable and be able to take the power with no worries. I understand bro, Those tantric hdd will do you good though ive heard many good things best of luck.

ya same same here bro hopefully they good and thanks a lot for ur help man I. apprecite it good luck with your set up to
Posted

Thats a crap load of power from 1 amp. Drop the idea of 12's and get 2 15" Fi SP4's or 2 15" SSA Evils.

Posted

Thats a crap load of power from 1 amp. Drop the idea of 12's and get 2 15" Fi SP4's or 2 15" SSA Evils.

I currently have 2 fi sp4 18s which I'm selling but I don't want a wall and for 15s I had dc xl subs in my trunk before I just had enought room I had to build from the inside and I don't want to do that again it was a pain so I'm trying to go 12s
Posted

How about the EMF Audio Ermagerd 12's?

Looking at their specs, go for it.

Posted

How about the EMF Audio Ermagerd 12's?

I would love to have some off them spent to much money already and that's more than I want to pay for subs but them emf are beasts
Posted

FUNKY PUPS!!!!!

But for real....I could be out of line suggesting this but what about hdc 4 12's? Or can they bot handle 4k a peace?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Posted

8k on two 3" voicecoils is going to be really tough. I'd honestly step up to 4" coils.

I'd take a look into soundqubed hdc4's. only four inch coil woofer I can think of that comes in a 12

Posted

8k on two 3" voicecoils is going to be really tough. I'd honestly step up to 4" coils.

I'd take a look into soundqubed hdc4's. only four inch coil woofer I can think of that comes in a 12

Tantric shd

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1727 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...