Karkov Posted January 25, 2014 Report Posted January 25, 2014 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 you get a mustang yet 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Jessica Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I wouldnt say the engine compartment is small, you can put a 460 in those fox bodies. I mean, unless you are going road racing thats what i would do. Door slammers are fun as hell. Since this will just be a project car and not daily driver you could just a little bit of work to that 460 and throw a 4.11 gear behind it and have a rocket on wheels. Just my .02. Yes, 302's are fun to build and have a lot of aftermarket support, and yes you could even turn one into a 347 which would be bad ass too. I'm just a fan of big blocks. Heck, maybe get a 351 and build a 427 out of it. lol Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
RyanJ Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 Went to go check one out last night. But plans got changed. Ima upload pics but around 1:30am , a car literally rolled and flipped, hit 4 parked cars, and landed ON TOP of my neighbors car facing the street ... Luckily I heard it, ran outside, checked if the guy was okay and if there was any one in the back seat (all 4 airbags deployed) but it was only him and he said he couldn't move. So I kept him company till the cops came tryin to talk to him to calm him down. In the end, don't drink and drive. He was drunk MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
boom50cal Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Where are you located at? There's a few slick Fox rollers around here for cheap. Even a few caged ones... SW Oklahoma and all through Texas. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
donovanl12 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 I love my notchback. Sadly it's only a 2.3. One day I'll get a 5.0
RyanJ Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 Stay In Bay Area ca. When you say cheap what's cheap. And that's still a nice 2.3 MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
boom50cal Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4229363543.html $1000 for a half decent car, that's motor and tranny included. No title though, so it'd need that... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
RyanJ Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 See, we don't have that over here. He moved price down to $550? If so that's an amazing price haha MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted February 2, 2014 Author Report Posted February 2, 2014 How about this option. My pops has a 19xx Alpine Sunbeam without an engine / transmission. So I have 2 options here maybe.. My dad wants to buy a good engine in it, and hes leaning towards a s2000.. OPTION #1: My pops buy's a s2000, takes the engine / tramission for his 19xx Sunbeam and I get to keep the body and try and save up and put a LS1 in it. This means I still use my 05 Accord as my DAILY. OPTION #2: I give my dad my 05 Honda Accord 5spd 2.4L Engine / transmission and my dad buys me a Honda s2000 but I will have no honda as a daily anymore... So I have no idea what to do.Its still all being talked about, just need some advice. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.