24 Tantric Sounds 15s/ 48 10s rebuild

Nice work man coming along nicely! Can't wait to see all those subs in! I am assuming there will be a center console between the two captain chairs to hide the wiring and what everelse you have planned? Dash came out nice and clean :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Nice work man coming along nicely! Can't wait to see all those subs in! I am assuming there will be a center console between the two captain chairs to hide the wiring and what everelse you have planned? Dash came out nice and clean :)

yes there will be a center console for 2 more big 16v batteries and 2 ma audio 802sx amps for my mids and an EQ. not sure how ill lay it out or finish it yet but i know i have to stack the 2 amps on top of the 2 batteries.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Haha nice! and I thought my center console was full of shit! ;) Have fun fitting everything in there...hope you don't get any "shorts" with all the gear crammed around some batteries :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

jesus fuck 12000 lbs is nuts

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Have you thought about maybe taking a small piece of pipe or black hard plastic tubing slightly larger diameter than that lever bar for the seat and sliding it over one side while the other is lifted, let that side drop back into position and then slide the piece over so it almost a solid bar again? Just a thought, that would drive me nuts.

Or maybe even make it to have a spring in it so you have to actively hold it over to one side to lift the other and get it off, kind of like an inverse toilet paper holder. :unknw:

idk, just random thoughts.

Have you thought about maybe taking a small piece of pipe or black hard plastic tubing slightly larger diameter than that lever bar for the seat and sliding it over one side while the other is lifted, let that side drop back into position and then slide the piece over so it almost a solid bar again? Just a thought, that would drive me nuts.

Or maybe even make it to have a spring in it so you have to actively hold it over to one side to lift the other and get it off, kind of like an inverse toilet paper holder. :unknw:

idk, just random thoughts.

well i thought about doing like what u said but with a steel pipe and jb weld each side to each end. then paint black. the way it sets though it is easier to make the seat slide. but ill probably do what i just said. right now im just trying to make stuff fit. while being able to set 5 people comfortably well 4 comfortably but 5 with jump seat lol

well this is obviously not finished but its been tedius doing all this wiring and im not even close to being finished. still trimming it out to the dash and wrapping it got to mount 2 EQ's and 2 ma audio 802sx amps for my mids. still a lot left to do.

1911621_10151953160185672_1887884120_n_z

1979741_10151953417520672_58884541_n_zps

10170705_10151953160345672_1398212224_n_

10171261_10151953417470672_215778141_n_z

970923_10151953427350672_667352751_n_zps

Archived