Jump to content

2015 F-150 anyone? Pictures added


Recommended Posts

Posted

The hood and the front end remind me a lot of the tundra's. I'm not a ford guy, but it is a good lookin truck.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Looks great to me. I'm curious about their new 2.7 Ecoboost that their bringing out as well for it. If only I could afford a new truck...

Excited about that one as well. 2.7 Ecoboost in a RCSB 2wd could make for a great fuel saver as a DD, especially for a lot of highway driving.

I like this generation. Lot better than the 97-03(other than the S'crews and lightnings) and the 04-08. The 9-14's are nice though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

The hood and the front end remind me a lot of the tundra's. I'm not a ford guy, but it is a good lookin truck.

Another guy on another forum I read said the same thing, I just don't see it.

toyota_zpsc524ab85.jpg

ford_zps741a020e.jpg

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Thought it looked like a new dodge, as the the fender to hood lines. Tundra too. They all kind of look similar.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

LED headlights. LEDs everywhere. Aluminum body. New 2.7 v6 ecoboost. Remote open tail gate. 360* camera. 110 outlets. 8" touch screen.

I think they did a great job. Id love to have one.

Still hoping for a gen 3 lightning....

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Posted

Good looking truck but i can definitely do without a "Remote Open Tailgate". Just something else to break....

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Posted

LED headlights. LEDs everywhere. Aluminum body. New 2.7 v6 ecoboost. Remote open tail gate. 360* camera. 110 outlets. 8" touch screen.

I think they did a great job. Id love to have one.

Still hoping for a gen 3 lightning....

They have the new Tremor. Not really a lightning, RCSB but 4wd and 4.10's... lower it and you could have a CRAZY hard launching street truck.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 414 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...