Trey_Dog650 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Lol at this 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
baron_of_bass Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 here you go! and this was the new build! thats a 427 twin 76mm water/air cooler and custom intake. the intake on the motor was for dyno purposes. on alcohol shouldve been around 2600hp Man this this tits, I love me a foxbody with Chevy drive drain. How much does something like that even run you? Team Bass-Hz
Audio-Concepts Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I had about 20k in the roller (car) the engine was built by proline ( same guys who built murder novas engine) cost me about 30k the turbos intake and intercooler was about 10k fuel system and engine management about 7500 and 5k for a lenco tranny. so all in all about 80k out of pocket after I sold the teal car. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
boom50cal Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I need tissues now. All my lotion is gone. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ALPINE408 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 The show is fake as shit the ok boys get permits for the road set up close down the road all day and test on that road they also paid cali to lose there are pleanty of youtube vids showing this fake ass show in all its lieing glory but hey I makes for ratings I guess...... Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ALPINE408 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 truthslayer needs to change his name 1 nothing you say here is truth and all speculatin 2 if you beliive that show I got a 100000000 watt amp true rms I will sell you for 50 bucks Have you ever had your woofers blown?
baron_of_bass Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 The show is fake as shit the ok boys get permits for the road set up close down the road all day and test on that road they also paid cali to lose there are pleanty of youtube vids showing this fake ass show in all its lieing glory but hey I makes for ratings I guess...... Thank you alpine Team Bass-Hz
truthsayer Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 truthslayer needs to change his name 1 nothing you say here is truth and all speculatin 2 if you beliive that show I got a 100000000 watt amp true rms I will sell you for 50 bucks You need to learn how to read what was said, not interpreting to your own mind set. Never said wasn't scripted or what. Only the Cali boys like you crying about loosing. So read my post again to see what was said. Then go make all your excuses go home and cry to your moma. truthsayer
ALPINE408 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Lmao keep thinking its real... so you wanna buy this 1000000000 true rms amp I got for 50 bucks? How can I crry when cali got paid they also got paid to cry like the scrip told them to lmao Have you ever had your woofers blown?
boom50cal Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I don't think it's real. The cars are tagged and "street legal" but there is no way in hell Discovery would do this every week. Somewhat setup. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.